Chapter 1 Funny 40 Sisters

Morgan POV

Well, I'm 40 years old. I have a 24 year old, pregnant daughter. Thanks to me being so nosy I found out before she could tell me. I live also with my also 40 year old little sister Nicole, her mate 41 year old Attila. My 40 year old mate Jax, 21 year old Skylar and 20 year old Aiden. Yeah, they sure ain't no little kids anymore but they act like it. Inez chose to live in a house not far from us cause its already full here and with the guarantee that Aiden and Sky will have kids too its just gonna get worse.

"Morgan?" I jump and turn to see Nicole. "Come on, gotta show you something." I stand up and follow her to the bathroom. 

"Okay, what?" I ask. She sighs and hands me a pregnancy test and its positive. "No, Nicole your 40 years old!"

"What? No! Not mine. Good god, I don't want another child. The first two are bad enough." she says. "Its Sky's."

"Really? Little Sky?" I ask smiling. "You sure?"

"I found it in her room, under her pillow." she says.

"This is great!" I say giving her a big wolf hug. Yes, not bear. Wolf. She hugs me back and pulls away.

"Yeah but what am I supposed to tell her?" she asks.

"You don't. Let her tell you." I say. She nods and I take her hand. "Come on, lets go downstairs." ever since all the stuff that happened Nicole's afraid I'll be taken away so when ever we're together I hold her hand. Makes her feel better. We walk downstairs and to the living room where Attila and Jax are sitting and talking.

"Hey, my beautiful ladies." Attila says. I got pretty used to him saying that so it doesn't really bother me anymore. Nicole sits next to Attila while I sit next to Jax.

"So, whats up with you two?" Jax asks.

"Nothing much." I say as Sky walks downstairs.

"Hey mom. I lost something." she says.

"Really? What?" Nicole asks looking at me.

"Well, its a...umm.....a pregnancy test for a friend of mine. She wanted to hind it here so her mom wouldn't find it." she says nervously.

"Hmm....I haven't. Are you sure its a friends test?" she asks.

"Yes, why?" Sky asks giving her a confused look.

"Because you don't have any friends." Nicole says. She sighs and sits down.

"Okay, its mine." she says. Attila and Jax both gasp and. "I wanted to tell you but I was worried." 

"About what?" I ask.

"That you'd all be mad." she says.

"Sky, your 21 years old, the perfect time to have a pup." Nicole says. "I was 16 when I got you." 

"I know. What about Josh?" she says.

"Tell him normally." I say. She nods and looks down. "So, my baby sister's gonna be a grandma." Nicole gives me a look making me laugh even more.

"Your so funny chubby cheeks." she says making me frown. "You love it when I call you that."

"Yeah...anyway. I gotta check something." I say standing up. They give me a look as I walk to the office or just computer room. I'm booking us a vacation. Somewhere nice and its gonna be lots and lots of fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one person knows where the vaction is.

Nikki :)