Chapter 46 I'm Going to Hunt Them Down, And Kill Them!

Morgan POV

 "Morgan? What are you doing?" Nicole asks sitting on the couch.

"I'm going out to find the humans that killed Sam." I say. She rolls her eyes and puts her feet up. "They killed our brother and your sitting there like you don't care?!"

"Nah...but I know that we won't find them like that. With aggression and sadness." she says. "To find a human you have to act like a human."

"So? I'm not a human." I say walking over to her.

"Well then you won't find them." she says looking back to the TV.

"Your really just gonna sit there?" I ask.

"No, I will go after them soon. I promise just not now. Chance are they left the area for things to cool down. They're gonna be back." she says. "Now just sit down and relax." I groan and walk over to her, sitting down and watching TV. 

"How can you be so calm on this?" I ask confused.

"Just because I know I won't find them fast." she says. "If they could kill wolfs like that then they must be hunters."

"Okay...so that means hunters here? How did they find us?" I ask.

"Who knows." she says. "But we'll take care of them, don't worry."

"Sure, they killed our brother Nicole and your sitting here all fucking calm!" I say.

"Fine, go and kill some humans! I really don't care!" she says standing up and storming up the stairs. Obviously...I'm the bad guy now. Then Jax walks in.

"Hey Morgan." he says kissing my cheek and sitting down. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Nicole won't let me go after the guys who killed Sam." I say. He gives me a confused look.

"What? Who killed him?" he asks.

"Some humans." I say.

"Humans? What? Are you kidding me?" he says abit angry.

"Yes and Nicole said not to go after them." I say.

"I think you should. Really? They killed your brother. Its only your right but on the other hand Nicole normally always does things to keep us safe." he says. I sit there and think, he is right. Nicole would always do her best to keep us out of danger and I kinda feel like a dick for yelling at her.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." I say standing up. He nods as I walk up the stairs and to her room where I see her sitting at her desk reading a book. "Hey..umm..can I come in?" she glances up and nods so I do and sit down.

"What's up?" she asks.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch." I say.

"What?" she ask confused while setting the book down.

"I acted like a dick cause I'm pissed about Sam." I say.

"Oh! Yeah  I wasn't mad when I was walking away. My leg fell asleep and I was stomping it to wake it up." she says looking back into her book.

"That...is the worst excuse I've ever heard in my life." I say making her roll her eyes.

"Yes I know. Only because I'm not in the mood to really try." she says.

"Alright but...I'm sorry, okay?" I say making her smile.

"Okay, fine. Your my sister," she reaches over her desk and pinches my cheek. "And I love you."

"Stop with the lovey dovey shit." I say standing up making her smile. "When can we go after the humans then?"

"Maybe in a week or so. Okay?" she says. I groan and nod, standing up and walking to the door just as Aiden comes running up the stairs covered in blood.

"Mom!" she runs past me and into Nicole's office so I follow.

"Whats wrong?" she ask rushing over to him.

"Its...Skylar and Annabella...we were attacked by humans...they....they couldn't get away...they got them" he says. Ohh...those bitches took my daughter. Shit's going down now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh...shit!

Nikki :)