Chapter 20 Change the Past, Change the Future

Morgan POV

 "Morgan!" I walk downstairs and see Nicole losing it and somebody standing in the doorway. I rush over to her and kneel down. "Whats he doing here?!"

"What?" I turn and see Brevlen. "What are you doing here?!"

"What? I'm coming to visit like I always do." he says walking in making Nicole scream at the top of her lungs. Its funny cause I never hear her scream and something breaks. 

"Calm down, he comes over every weekend." Attila says. Nicole jumps to her feet and runs out the back door. I chase after her and stop her at the edge of the forest. 

"Calm down." I say.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?! Brevlen is standing in our living room!" she yells.

 "No shit!" I say. "We can figure it out."

"We can tell you." we turn and a Dark walks out from the trees. "Your love with Markus caused this. Brevlen was never you doctor, never raped, nothing happened." 

"What?" I ask.

"It happened to you but to everybody its never happened." he says. "Your gonna have to live with him now." I look to Nicole who's gone pale. Than the Dark vanishes. 

"Morgan...I can't live with him.....I can't do this." she cries.

"I know, lets just head back and we'll talk about it." I say. She nods and we start to walk back when I feel something against my back. I turn and see 3 teenage boys standing there. "The fuck do you want?!"

"Look at that boys. Mrs. Knight is getting mad." he says throwing another rock at me. 

"Get the fuck away from my house!" I yell. They laugh and throw some more at me. I growl but Nicole holds my arm.

"Calm down." she says. Than a rock gets her and her eyes go black. "Fucking stomp they're ass." I turn back and shift along with her but her back legs give in and she's on the ground, well. Her back end is and she's trying to hold herself up.

"Holy shit dude run!" the boys yell before running away.

"Morgan! Morgan I can't move my legs!" Nicole says freaking out.

"Okay....okay calm down." I say. She's crying and shaking and its making me worried. "Hey, shift back." she does and starts to panic.

"I can't move my legs....I can't move them!" she cries. 

"Alright, calm down. I'll get you back in." I say picking her up. I walk back in and lay her on the couch.

"Whats wrong?" Attila asks rushing over to her.

"We got a problem." I say shifting back. Even I don't know what to do about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope its okay and will Nicole be okay?

Nikki :)