Chapter 3 Acting Like a Child

Morgan POV

So, packing along with Jax. He's a real bitch when we pack to go somewhere but whatever. After I'm done I head to Nicole's room. I walk in and see her sitting on her bed with an empty suitcase.

"Whats wrong?" I ask walking in.

"I can't pack my suitcase." she says pouting.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I never could." she says.

"Okay, I'll help you." I say walking to the closet. "Lets see, shirts, pants, shorts...these are shorts. Right?" I hold up a pair of what I hope are a pair of Nicole's shorts.

"Umm....those are Atty's boxers." she says.

"Ahh....gross." I say throwing them at her but as soon as I turn I feel them hit my back. "Nicole....don't start."

"Okay, I won't but his boxers are awesome." she says.

"Yeah, alright." I say pulling out some more clothes. "Okay, we need some more things."

"How do you pack your clothes?" she asks.

"I suck at it and hate it but I get it." I say putting some clothes in.

"I can't do it." she says.

"Where's Attila?" I ask.

"Umm.....treating the cuts on his back I think." she says.

"What happened to him?" I ask.

"Certain things." she says.

"Alright, get some shoes you need. I'll get tooth brushes and what not." I say standing up and walking to the bathroom, walking in on Attila, without a shirt.

"Oh...hey...Morgan. My favorite lady." he says turning around.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"Can you rub this cooling cream on my back please?" he asks.

"Ummm....No!" I say turning around.

"Please." he begs. I groan and turn around.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well...I'd rather not talk about that." he says looking down and scratching his neck.

"Then I'm sure you can do this yourself." I say turning.

"Okay!" he says. I turn and smile. "Nicole and I had sex and she scratched my back open."

"Hmm.....thats interesting." I say.

"Just please help me. This shit burns like hell." he says.

"Alright, turn around." I say. He turns and I carefully rub the blue cream over the large cuts. "Do you fucking shave your own back?"

"What? I never had back hair." he says. "Well, abit but never so bad that you can see it."

"Yeah, done." I say. He sighs and turns around

"Thanks MorMor." he says trying to pull me in for a hug.

"Touch me and I'll cut your dick off." I say making him back off.

"Okay." he says. I grab the stuff and head back to Nicole who's not there.

"Nicole, where are you now?" I ask setting the stuff down. I look around but than I blanket is pull over my head. I fall to the ground and feel something heavy on me.

"Hi Morgan." Nicole says.

"Are you kidding? You acting like a child." I say. She sighs and rests her head on my chest. "What are you doing?"

"Relaxing." she says. I groan and try to push her off. "Stop!"

"We gotta pack." I say.

"No! I wanna relax with my sister." she says as footsteps aproach us.

"What are you two doing?" Attila asks.

"Incest!" Nicole says. I hit her as hard as I can but I can't move much.

"So wrong." he says.

"Attila! I helped you! Now get her off of me!" I say. Than Nicole's lifted off of me. "Thanks."

"Yeah, I'll take care of her." he says throwing her over his shoulder.

"Morgan....don't let him take me away." she says.

"Well, I could." I say.

"I'm your little sister! Help me!" she whines.

"You can't do that! You can't pull the little sister attack!" I say.

"I just did." she says. I motion Attila to let her down and he does. "Now help me pack."

"Okay!" I say. We pack and get ready to leave tomorrow. This is gonna be one hell of a trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Bad? Sorry if its short.

Nikki :)