Chapter 58 Scare of a Mother

Nicole POV

I start to panic, trying to get Skylar to breath again. I freak out and pick her up, making my way through the woods and to my house. As soon as I get on our land Atty see's me.

"Nicole?" he says before rushing over to me. "What happened?!"

"We were attacked..." I say breathlessly. He takes her from my arms and we run inside to see Morgan.

"What the fuck happened?!" she asks worried and rushing over to us.

"You and I....talk now!" I yell. She looks at me confused before leaving the room. "Please...take care of her." he nods and kisses my cheek so I go out and see her waiting for you. "Your the reason for all of this!"

"What? What I do?" she asks.

"You and your fucking hurting back in the day! You killed his family, now he's killing our's." I say. She looks at me shocked and shakes her head.

"I never killed any humans." she says.

"You did this time!" I say. "And it cost my daughters life!"

"Nicole you know I would never kill humans for no reason." she says resting her hands on my shoulders. "You know me." I sigh.

"I know but....he wants you. He told me to make you come to him."

"Okay and?" she says. I shrug.

"I don't know, your not going there. I won't let you." I say. She nods. "So we gotta find another way for this to work."

"Well....we've been through worse." she says making me smile.

"Yes I know....." I say just as the door opens and Atty walks out.

"She's okay....just....inner bleeding but...I stopped it..she's fine. Hearts beating and everything. I've taken her up to bed." he says. I smile and walk up to him, giving him a short kiss.

"Thank you." I say. He smiles slightly and nods.

"Go up and sit with her, I gotta go into town, got called." he says. I nod and Morgan and I walk in and up to her room. I walk to her bed and sit down, taking her hand. She's very pale and still has blood on her. I frown and wash it away carefully."

"She's gonna be okay." Morgan says. I nod and she leans down and kisses her forehead. Then she kisses my cheek. "Get some rest too, we'll figure this out." I nod.

"Lets all sleep in one room okay?" I say. She nods and leaves, closing the door behind her. I sit there, holding her hand and trying to think of a way to get back at this guy. What did we do with Brevlen? Well.....we got him raped so.....nah. I lay down next to her and close my eyes. There has to be something.....something.

~Sometime Later~

"Nicole!" I open my eyes to see Atty. "Sorry, you fell asleep." I sit up and see Sky still out cold.

"She okay?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, she's fine." he says. "But come on, we have guests." I groan.

"I hate people." I say making him smile.

"I know but come on." he says taking my hand and pulling me out of bed. We walk down the stairs and to the living room to see three men.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"They're the hunters." Morgan says. "The guys that trained me." I nod.

"What do they want here?" I ask.

"We're going to help you." one says. "I'm Ben, this is Jerry and Steve." he points them out.

"Good....and how?" I ask.

"We're going to help you plan an attack on this guy to kill him." he says. I smile and nod, looking to Morgan but....I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen.

--------------------------------------

Yes bitch, I'm leaving the chapter like this.

Nikki :)