Chapter 60 For Morgan

Okay its a lie, its not even a chapter.

So I've noticed that its been a long time since I was able to do anything really nice for my sister. I've been very busy and I feel like the worst sister in the world so I wanna throw this out to the world to hopefully make up for the past week and a half.

I, firstly want to say sorry. Sorry that I haven't been on enough. That I haven't bee talking to you enough. You are my best friend and I just.....I never have time. Either I'm out with my parents are busy with studying but I never take the time to write you....and I have to say sorry for that. Sorry that I never take enough time for you, to talk to you. And....only now have I noticed how much I miss you when your not there.

Truth is you've been with me from the moment I needed a best friend again. I had lost so many and you were just perfect, so nice and kind. I never thanked you for actually being my best friend. For being there for me. For making me smile and laugh. For being you and making me happy all the time.

I know I haven't you but I feel like through my selfish behavior I will. I never want to. You are my best friend Mory and my sister. I miss you like crazy. You do mean so much to me and I bet I'm overreacting to my paranoia but I wanted you to know all this.

I am not the best sister or friend, I know that but I don't wanna lose you. I can't lose you. I want you back and I want to talk to you every, single day like before. I miss that.

So Mory if you read this.....I am sorry. I'm sorry for....acting the way I am and that I miss you. Please...please write me soon. I do miss you sis.

Your Little Nikki Mint