Chapter 55 Nicole! Wait...What?

Wolf POV

"Hold on, stop. Whats your name?" Morgan asks.

"I can't tell you my name." I say as we walk out of the house again. Aiden is alright and I showered so now we're just talking but she had to ask me about my name.

"Why not? Your finding something from me." she says. I groan and turn.

"Yes, I am but its not bad. I'm keeping your ass safe!" I say. She growls and walks over to me.

"Just tell me your fucking name and I'll think twice before shoving my foot up your ass." she says getting in my face. I sigh and look down.

"I can't." I say. 

"Tell me!" she yells. 

"Nicole! My fucking name is Nicole Deven!" I yell. She jumps back and looks at me like I'm lying. "I didn't wanna hurt you or anything so I didn't tell you."

"You..ahhh..fuck...forget it. Its fine. Its just a name." she says. "Either way, what did I do to him?" 

"I don't know. He never told me."  I say looking down. "I tried to find out but never did." 

"Sure, why would you tell me anyway. You haven't told me shit since you got here.

"Why is your father going after me?" she asks.

"He isn't my father! He made me. I took me from god only knows where and injected me with a drug. It destroyed everything in me. I don't know who I was, where I'm from. I know nothing! All I know is my name. Thats it."

"Sure..why would you tell me anyway. All I know is your fucking name!" she yells.

"Don't get in my fucking face just because I'm not telling you shit!" I yell back. 

"I won't get in your face I'll fucking destroy it if you don't start talking!" she yells grabbing my shirt.

"I don't know anything more! I never did!" I yell. "I'm just a fucking test subject of Axion." 

"I don't believe you. Why should I? You've been telling me bullshit the whole damn time." she says. "I'm gonna fucking kill you if you don't tell me!"

"All I know is his wife and 3 kids are dead. They were killed years back in a car crash." I say. "Thats all I fucking know."

"You know more so tell me!" she yells.

"No! No I don't!" I yell. Before she can react I shift, she loses her grip and I run back to the woods. I gotta find Axion. I have to know what he did. I run as fast as I can, through the woods and to his mansion to see him outside being treated. I shift back.

"What the hell?!" I yell.

"What?" he asks sitting there as his wound is treated with special drugs.

"Your killing her family! Why?!" I yell.

"Because she deserves it. Because I want to." he says smiling.

"I won't let you." I say making him laugh.

"Of course you will." he says.

"Fuck you." I say turning.

"You know why I killed Nicole? Why I needed her body too?" he says making me stop.

"What?" I ask.

"Turn around, look at your back." he says. I look back just enough to see the edge of large, deep scars. Wait....

The scars on my back are more visible and the pain is like nothing I can describe.

"You weren't born like others." he says.

"What did you do?!" I yell.

"Think the obvious sweetie. What do you think?" he asks.

"What did you do to her body?!" I yell. He smiles and stands up, walking over to me. He looks me in my eyes and smirks.

"Every little part about you lived before. Your something very special." he says.

"What am I?" I ask.

"Your my creation. Your my child. But to make you I needed something. Something special and I tried it on many." he says.

"What am I?!" I ask again getting mad.

"You...you aren't Nicole Deven. Your Nicole Knight." he says smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHH FIOAJFSDOPIJGJ!!! 

Nikki :)