Chapter 11 Where's The City?

Nicole POV

I open my eyes and taste blood. I look around, its dark and cold. I look up and see nothing but darkness. Than I hear groaning. I look and see Morgan laying a few feet away from me. I pull myself up and look around. I'm spitting up blood and alot of things are broken. I stumble over to Morgan and fall to my knees.

"Hey, come on...get up." I say. She stirs and opens her eyes. "We gotta get up."

"What happened?" she asks.

"You tackled me, we fell off the railing from the top floor." I say.

"It wasn't my fault." she say standing up.

"Your the fucking reason we fell 35 fucking floors." I say. She spits some blood and looks around.

"Where are we?" she asks.

"I don't know." I say looking around as well. "I can't shift....shit." 

"I think I can." she says before shifting but falling in pain. "Fuck! Fuck mother fucker!" 

"What?" I ask.

"That hurts like hell!" she says. 

"Come on, you gotta get up." I say pulling her to her feet. She nods and we start to walk.  She's limping bad.

"Nicole...I can't walk." she says. I groan and lay her down.  

"Shit..." I mumble as blood streams from my mouth.

"You okay?" she asks.

"Yes! I'm fine but how the fuck did we get here? Where's the city?" I ask laying down. The grass is soft and cool so a nice spot to rest.

"I don't know. I just wanna rest." she says closing her eyes. I nod and do the same before falling back into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know! Its short!

Nikki :)