Chapter 6 Your a Killer!

Morgan POV

NIGHTMARE

Waiting in the darkness of the forest. Waiting for my target to come walking down the path any moment now. Rain fall lightly bringing the smell of pine out of the tree. Than a crack catches my attention and I turn to see my target, walking slowly down the wet, muddy path. I smile and make my way through the trees, my feet making no noise. I slide down a small hill and walk slowly towards him. I whistle making him turn around so I can shove the knife through his throat. He falls back, blood spraying from the wounds. I kneel down and pull the knife out, wiping the blood off on my pants than standing up and walking away but a voice stops me.

"Morgan." I turn and see Nicole. "Why did you do this?"

"What?" I kneel down next to her, trying to stop the bleeding. "No...no please don't die." I cry.

"You did this! You kill me!" she yells. I shake my head and try to help her but she pushes me away. "Your a killer!" 

"No! Please." I cry.

"Get away from me!" she yells as the life slowly drains out of her. "You did this, you killed me."

"I never meant to." she says. Her eyes slowly close and she exhales as her heart stops. What have I done? I killed my baby sister.

"Mom?" I turn and see Ana. "What did you do?" she asks.

"I...I didn't do anything I swear." I say standing up. I look down and see Nicole's blood staining my shirt and hands.

"Your lying." she says backing up.

"No, Ana please I'm your mother." I say.

"No...your a killer. You killed her!" she yells. 

"Anabella please! I swear." I cry.

"Get away from me!" she yells before running off. I start to chase her but the somebody stops me.

"Your a killer." I turn and look to see Jax.

"No Jax, you know me! I didn't kill her." I say. He shakes his head and pushes me away.

"You killed your own sister!" he yells. Than Attila steps out.

"Your a killer!" he yells. "You killed my mate!" 

"No Attila I didn't" I say. That mom and dad come out.

"Your a killer." they say stepping closer.

"Stop please." I say backing up. Than Sky, Aiden and Ana step out.

"Your a killer!" they all yell.

"Stop! I didn't I swear!" I say but as they get closer I fall to my knees. "Please!"

"Your a killer!" they yell again. I cover my ears as they repeat it and the rain falls harder. "Killer! Your a killer! You killed your baby sister!"

NIGHTMARE END

"Morgan! Stop!" I open my tear filled eyes and see Nicole. "Its okay." I look at her to make sure this is real before locking my arms around her.

"Nicole...I'm sorry." I cry.

"About what?" she asks rubbing circles over my back.

"I...a...night.....you....I.." I can't get any words out.

"Its okay, calm down. Just a dream." she says. I nod and pull her as close as I can. "You wanna talk about it?"

"No..please." I say. She nods and pulls away. "Stay here." 

"This is my seat." she says chuckling. "But I'm here." I smile and rest my head on her shoulder. This isn't normal...this is bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again! Whats wrong with Morgan?!?!

Nikki :)

Good World, Same BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara