Chapter 14 Can't Heal

Morgan POV

"What?!" I jump up and see Nicole standing up not really right. "You kidding! Please tell me your just joking." 

"I'm sorry. Even with the technology of your modern world it can't heal." he says. I stand up and walk over to him. 

"What the trouble?" I ask.

"Your the trouble!" Nicole yells at me.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"I'll explain because Nicole here is abit...overwhelmed with this." he says taking my hand and pulling me away. "I was checking her legs and they won't heal. She can walk but she won't feel anything for the rest of her life."

"How do you know?" I ask abit worried how Nicole will deal with me.

"The nerves that got damaged are destroyed. The nerves that give her feeling." he says.

"Shit. This is my fault." I say. "I pushed her over the railing."

"It doesn't matter who did this. What matters is that you should be here for her." he says. I nod and look back to her. She can barley stand. I walk over to her but only get a death glare.

"Listen, I'm sorry. Its my fault and I know it and you can break my legs but after we get back." I say. Her face changes from pissed to a soft smile.

"I'm to old to care about getting back at you." she says. 

"Your only 40." I say.

"But still." she says stumbling forward but I catch her. "Its hard staying up."

"I can help you walk." I say. She smiles and shakes her head.

"I can walks just slow." she says tipping back but I catch her again.

"You look like your drunk." I say making her smile.

"I wish I was...make me feel abit better." she says. "I am abit worried about Atty and I."

"I didn't think about that." I say. "I'm really sorry."

"Its fine. I'm glad I can still walk." she says tipping back again but I stop her. "Why don't we sit down?"

"Thats a good idea." I say walking her to a tree and laying her down. "Good?"

"Very." she says but starts to fall forward. I stop her and she moves abit back so she can't fall forward. 

"You really okay?" I ask. She nods but starts to fall to the side and again I stop her. "I noticed something."

"What?" I ask sitting down.

"I can't feel my ass...thats not funny." she says smiling slightly.

"Really?" I poke her leg. "You feel that?"

"Nope." she says popping the p. I punch her knee as hard as I can. "That either."

"Damn...its like a super power." I say.

"Yeah...thats true. You could stab me or cut it off and I wouldn't notice. But I have to be carefull though." she says.

"With what?" I ask.

"If I cut myself or get hurt and I'm losing blood I won't know." she says. 

"Oh..yeah. And you need something to help you walk." I say.

"I know...can I get some sleep?" she asks. I nod and she lays down. I do as well and close my eyes, falling onto a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you do MORGAN!!!! Your a meany! Not me!

Nikki :)