Chapter 27 MORGAN!!!

Nicole POV

After seeing my safe on the ground and my chocolate gone I run upstairs to see Morgan putting the last piece of my chocolate I just got in her mouth. 

"Morgan!" I yell. She jumps and swallows it quickly as Jax just rubs himself against her from behind. I look and see Atty on the couch eating snacks and watching TV. "Why didn't you fucking stop her?!"

"Stopping your sexy, naked chocolate covered sister from eating your 100 dollar chocolate? I'm not a miracle worker Nicole." he says.

"I will. " I say walking over to her but she stops me. "What?"

"Your walking?" she says. I nod but something hits my foot. I look down and see the whip cream....MY WHIP CREAM!

"Morgan what the fuck?!" I yell.

"I didn't do anything! It was all Jax." she says as he kisses her neck.

"Jax!" I yell. He jumps and nods.

"Yeah...it was me." he says. I growl and give her a glare. "Don't be so mad." he pokes me nose.

"Morgan....your gonna pay for more chocolate and your fixing the pantry and my safe." I say.

"Yeah....right little sis." she says before they walk upstairs to they're room. I sigh and sit down next to Atty.

"Whats wrong?" he asks wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"My sister having sex on our dinning table." I say.

"Maybe....we could do something." he says rubbing my thigh. I do want to but again.....Morgan is here but again! She did it with my chocolate and whip cream on our dinning table!

"You know what...lets do it than." I say making him smile. He picks me up and carries me up to my room but when we open the door Morgan and Jax are on it...doing IT! "Morgan!" they jump and look at us.

"What?" she asks. I sigh as Atty sets me down. 

"Why are you in my room?" I ask.

"Because I know you hide chocolate in here to." she says smiling. I look to Atty who shrugs.

"Fine!" I say turning around, slamming the door behind me.

"Nicole...come here." he says. I stop and turn to have his arms wrap around me. "They do it in our room, we do it in they're room."

"What? Have you seen Morgan's closet? There's monsters in there." I say making him smile.

"Stop being a baby." he says pushing me in and closing the door. "I dare you to do it in the closet." 

"Really?" I ask. He nods and pushing me in with him and he closes the door. This is the weirdest day ever...and the dirtiest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short but my knuckles hurt!

Nikki :)