Chapter 2 Morgan's Surprise

Nicole POV

Atty and I have had what I like to call a 'hard time'. Its basicly when we have no sex for a long peirod of time and we get pissy with each other. We get into fights and don't even sleep in the same bed. This time its really bad.

"Mom?" I look and see Sky. "Whats up with you and dad?" 

"Nothing. Just a hard time but we'll be okay." I say smiling. She nods and sits down. "You doing okay?"

"Yeah, other than abit sick from time to time and moody I'm okay." she says. "And Josh knows."

"Thats good. Where's Morgan?" I ask.

"In the office again." she says. "Do you know what she's up to?"

"No, Morgan things. Who knows." I say. She smiles and looks down as Atty walks in and sits down.

"Hey dad." she says.

"Hey little one." he says smiling but it fades as he looks at me. 

"I got some stuff to do." she says before running upstairs. About 10 minutes later while I'm reading he looks up.

"You done being pissy?" he asks.

"I'm being pissy? Why me?" I ask setting my book down.

"You the one yelling at me for no reason." he says.

"No reason? Just because I ain't jumping into bed with you every night?" I yell.

"One would thinks its a mate's job to...." but I cut him off.

"My job? My job?! Is that what I am to you? A fucking worker?" I yell.

"I never said that!" he yells.

"You just fucking did!" I yell. "I'm 40 fucking years old! I don't want sex every night!" 

"I just want to enjoy having you in our short time on this planet! Cause in one day someone could come and take you away again and I can't lose you again!" he yells. His words take me abit by surprise.

"What?" I ask softly.

"I love you and need you. If I'd lose you I'd be destroyed." he says. I slowly walk until I'm in his protective arms.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." he says.

"Its okay. I'm sorry too." I say as Morgan comes running down the stairs.

"Guess what I got us!" she says smiling. We pull apart but he keeps his arm wrapped tightly around me.

"What?" I ask hoping its not something we really don't need.

"Okay, it took me three weeks to find something we could really afford. But I got it!" she says.

"Morgan! Just say what it is!" I say.

"We're all going to Germany!" she says. I look at Atty than back to her. "What?"

"Yeah right." I say sitting down.

"You think I'm joking?" she asks.

"Pretty much." I say. She groans and pulls out a piece of paper. I take it and read:Vacation July 4th-August 1st. Knight for 7 people. "Your shitting me?"

"No! I told you!" she says. I freak out and jump into her arms. "We're going to fucking Europe!"

"Awesome!" I say. There is no way we're going to Europe!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Bad?

Nikki :)