Chapter 47 The Message

Nicole POV

"Uhh...you go find your father and get cleaned up." I say. He nods and leaves the room. "Alright, lets just relax and think thi..."

"OH THOSE FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KICK THEY'RE ASSES!!! I'LL PEEL THEY'RE SKIN OFF AND PUT THEM IN A BATHTUB FULL OF LEMON JUICE AND SALT!" she yells before storming out of the room.

"Morgan!" I run to her stopping her. "We can't just go after them." 

"Why not?! They have your fucking daughter!" she yells.

"Yes I know but if we make a wrong move they could kill them." I say. She stops and looks down before nodding. "Good, okay. Lets just tell the boys and we'll see from there." 

"Alright." she says. We walk downstairs to where Jax and now Aiden and Atty are sitting.

"What happen?!" Atty asks. "He just came in covered in blood."

"I don't know." I say. "But Sky's gone..along with Anna."

"What?!" he says. "Who?"

"Human, the same fuckers who killed Sam." Morgan says.

"Morgan shut it!" I say. "We'll handle this okay? Don't worry."

"I do worry cause they have my daughter." he says but I shake my head.

"I said I'll take care of it!" I say. "Aiden, where was the attack?"

"Up by the river north of here." he says. I nod and pull Morgan out of the house. We make our way through the trees and to the river. Soon we see a trail of blood. We follow it and find a scend of dead humans and lots of blood.

"They best of not killed my baby!" Morgan growls.

"Morgan! Zip it!" I say looking around. She gives me another growl before turning and looking on the other side of the blood bath. As I walk a strange scent fills my nose. I look around but see nothing. "Hey!"

"What?" she says.

"You smell that?" I ask. She looks around but shakes her head.

"Nope, what is it?" she asks.

"Nothing. Keep looking." I say. She nods and vanishes between the trees. I see that a bunch of blood going up the side of the huge cliff. I groan and start to climb up. As soon as I get the the top I see a large pool of blood. I inhale the scent of the area hoping to find something. I walk to the edge of the cliff, looking down to see all the blood thats down there is dripping from up here. Just as I'm about to climb back down a thick arrow shoots through my chest. I gasp and look down to see it just as another hits my leg, causing to lose my balance and fall down the side of the cliff, landing on my back to see the arrow be pushed out. Blood fills my mouth as I try to stand up but as I look up I see a black figure standing at the top of the cliff. It aims another arrow, shooting it and hitting my chest, making everything go black.

~Morgan POV~

I hear a bang as if something loud hit the ground.

"Nicole?" I call but nothing. I start back, thinking she might be just too far away. "Nicole don't play any fucking jokes." again..nothing. I make my way back to the bloodbath to see her on the ground at the bottom of the cliff with two arrows in her chest and leg. I gasp and run over to her, pulling them out but seeing a note on one of them. I pick it up and open it

"Slowly we'll pick you off,
one by one
till your all gone
Be ready Morgan
Cause we're coming for you"

Shit...I howl calling the rest here. I look down and pull the arrows from her chest and leg. Soon after Atty and Jax run up then mom and dad.

"What happen!?" Atty says kneeling next to her.

"I...I don't know!" I say.

"Feel for a pulse or something!" he says. I nod and feel for one but there's nothing. I lean down and rest my ear on her bloody chest for her heartbeat but...there's nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG MORGAN!!!!

Nikki :)