Chapter 19 Waking up At Home

Nicole POV

"Nicole, come on wake up." I open my eyes and see Atty? I jump up and look around. I'm in our room at out house.

"Atty?" I ask. He smiles and nods but I reach out and run my finger tips lightly over his cheek. "I'm back?"

"What? Home? Yeah, you got home yesterday." he says. I look down to my legs where he's resting his hand. 

"No..." I whisper looking down.

"Whats wrong?" he asks.

"Umm....nothing." I say. "I've been gone for a year."

"I know..you were brought back yesterday but they used your energy to get back." he says. I nod and look around but jump up, smashing my knee against my nightstand. "Oww! Didn't you feel that?"

"No, not really....where's Sky?!" I say.

"In her room wi...." but before he can finish I race out of the room and to her's. I open the door and see her with Josh and a little baby.

"Hey mom." she says as I walk in. I kneel down in front of them and give the baby a look. "Its a boy."

"Whats his name?" I ask.

"Markus." she says. I smile and sit back. "Markus Atilla Knight."

"Its amazing." I say. She hands Markus to Josh and pulls me in for a tight hug. "I missed you Sky."

"I missed you to mom." she says. I pull away as Atty walks in.

"I thought you would want to see him." he says. I rush over to him and hug him as tight as I can. "And your choking me...." I leg go and pull him down for a kiss I've been longing for, for so long.

"Nicole!" We jump apart and Morgan busts in. "What happened?!"

"I don't know." I say. She freaks out and runs over to me, picking me up and hugging me as tight as she can hurting my back. "Morgan!"

"Sorry, Anabella has a daughter!" she says. I nod and turn to see little Markus again but the doorbell rings. I walk downstairs....or half fall and open the door. Who stands there makes me fall back and into a panic attack. This can't be true, he's not here, whats he doing here?

Brevlen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY IS BREVLEN HERE?!?!

Nikki :)