Chapter 23 The Hard Reality

Nicole POV

Even though they hide it I know what Attila and Morgan have been doing the past weeks. I won't stop them either. I can't give Attila what he wants anymore so its best for him.

"Nicole!" I jump and look to see Atty. 

"What?" I ask confused.

"I was asking you if you want to help me out at work." he says.

"Oh, sure. Yeah." I say looking back. 

"Are you okay?" Morgan asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say. Both look at eachother and back to me. I finish eating and head to the living room. Both walk in and sit down.

"Whats really wrong with you?" Atty asks.

"I know what you've been doing." I say making them frown.

"I'm sorry." he says. 

"Its not your fault. I can't give you that anymore." I say.

"Don't say that." he says.

"Atty, its true, I'm gonna go out for a while." I say heading for the door.

"Nicole st..." but I slam the door shut.

"What's going on here?" I look up and see Brevlen.

"My mate has been sleeping with my sister." I say.

"Attila?!" he yells.

"Yes, but its fine. I'm not mad." I say. He gives me a confused look and sits down.

"Why not child." he says. Brevlens an old ass and says stuff like that. Calling me child 

"Because I can't give him what he wants anymore. I'm useless." I say.

"Nicole don't say that. I thought the same after I lost my wolf but my family helps me." he says. "As long as your here, thats what he cares about." he says. I smile and nod. "I'll talk to him." he stands up and walks inside. I look out to the forest, just wanting to go out. I look down to my legs. I feel nothing but I try. I pull myself up but fall to the ground. I growl and push myself up but I can move. 

"Fuck." I mumble. I roll over and lay on my back. I really am useless and I always will be. Thanks to one person. Morgan and now she's pushing me again but this time I'll push back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know. Another few chapters with Nicole and Morgan fighting? Its just tooo funny!!!

Nikki :)