Chapter 56 The Truth

Nicole POV

"What? No...I can't be her." I say. He sighs and pinches a nerve on my shoulder cause my body to shift back to its original form. He takes me inside and look into a mirror to see..my face...dark brown hair and brown eyes. Its true. I'm Nicole.

"I wiped your memory." he says. "I never killed Nicole but the arrow I shot her with was made to stop her heart."

"So you..killed me then brought me back to life without my memory? You ass!" I says making him smile.

"The best way to destroy somebody is to take the person they love but not kill them. Make them forget everything. So they're useless." he says.

"Thats bullshit. Whats wrong with you?" I ask. He smiles and looks down. 

"She took my family from me." he says. "But go, go back to her. I'll kill you too in the end anyway." that hits hard. I turn and leave the house, shifting and running through the woods all the back to Morgan's house. I see her and Attila outside. I shift back and stop at them.

"Nicole?!" Attila says running over to me and hugging me tightly. "You were dead..what happened?!"

"Its...ahhh...long story." I say looking down. "I was never dead."

"What?" Morgan asks confused.

"When I was shot it just stopped my heart for a short amount of time. He took all my memories." I say. She looks at me if I'm lying. "You don't believe me. I get it." I turn to leave.

"No! Your not leaving. Your staying with us." Attila says hugging me again. I sigh and look to Morgan who doesn't seem that interested in me so Attila and I walk back to the house and up to our room....I think. We walk in and sit down. "Are you okay?" he looks at me, trying to see if I'm here. "I'm gonna take some blood."

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Just to see what he did to you." he says. I nod and he gets his stuff, taking some blood then leaving me alone in the room. I stand up and walk to the closet, getting some clothes and dressed. I sit down and look around as the door opens and Morgan walks in.

"Something's not right about you. Your not Nicole." she says walking over to me. "Your something else and I want you the fuck out of my house."

"Morgan...come on..please." I say.

"What do you know? About Nicole?" she asks.

"That...I don't know...I don't." I say looking down. "All I know is what Axion told me" she frowns and kneels down in front of me.

"Your not Nicole. Your not my sister. Your nothing. Nicole is dead. I saw it." she says. "I'm gonna leave this room and when I come back your gonna be gone." she stands up and leaves. Shit! I stand up and look out the window. I open it and climb out. I won't risk fight or death so I leave. I head towards the mountains. Without looking back I enter the woods. This isn't my home anymore. I guess I gotta find a new one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know. Short but the next one will be better.

Nikki :)