Chapter 10 I'm Not Me Anymore

Nicole POV

 After I took a shower with Atty I lay awake in bed, staring at the ceiling. I don't really feel good about being here anymore. I just wanna go home and lock myself away. To be away from everybody, far away and locked up. I don't feel happy about what I am anymore. After everything that happened I just wanna leave, never come back but I know I can't escape myself. I climb out of bed and walk to the balcony, over looking the bright city. 

"What you doing out here?" I turn and see Morgan.

"Nothing." I mumble. 

"Don't give me that nothing, you know its not true." she says.

"Morgan its nothing." I say.

"Stop saying that your okay! You haven't been okay since the shit with Brevlen." she says.

"That was 25 years ago." I say.

"Not long enough." she says.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired and stressed ." I say.

"Everyday? Don't lie to me." she says. I shake my head and try to turn to leave but she grabs my arm and pulls me back. "I'm not letting you leave."

"Leave me be." I say jerking my arm away. "I'm not a baby." 

"Your acting like it! You need help but you don't see it." she says.

"I don't need a babysitter!" I yell.

"I don't need a baby sister! You need help, open your fucking eyes and see whats wrong with you!" she yells, it echos through the city.

"You know....I thought about what you said, that you killed people. You a killer." I say. She covers her ears before giving me a glare and lunging towards me and tackling me against the railing. Before I can do anything we both go over and are falling, through the dark and to our death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know.

Nikki :)