Chapter 29 The Real Trouble Starts

Morgan POV

I know that Nicole has more chocolate in the basement and I will find it because I'm Morgan. I walk down stairs and look around. Pantry? No. Safe? No. Bookshelf? Maybe. I walk over to it and pull the right book but thats when I hear the light crying. I narrow my eyes as it opens and soon see Brevlen...and Nicole. Her eyes widen at the sight of me as she bites his hand making him let go.

"Get him off of me!" she yells. I grab him and pull him up to the living room and out to the front porch.

"I will fucking destroy everything you hold dear to you before I send you to hell yourself." I say.

"You really think killing me will help you. If anything Attila will hate Nicole." he says standing up.

"Attila will understand what kind of sick fuck you are." I say stepping closer.

"He has always been a daddy's boy. He puts me before all others." he says smiling.

"Than he can fuck off but your going to die, one way or another."  I say.

"I wish I could agree with you." he says before pulling a gun and shooting at me. Really?  I feel pain in my side but another shot goes off. Brevlen falls to the ground but he's not dead. I look up and see Sam?

"You are so fucking lucky I carry a gun with me." he says walking over to me and helping me up. I look down and see the gunshot in my right side.

"Yeah...why you here?" I ask as he sits me down on the steps.

"I wanted to visit you girls. I missed you." he says looking at the bloody wound. Than I hear footsteps behind me. I turn and see a bleeding Nicole walking out and kneeling down next to me.

"What happened?" she asks.

"I got shot. That fucker shot me." I say. She sighs and looks to him, rolling around in the dirt....it really funny for me but again....I'm me. No judging. She walks over to him and kneels down. I don't know what she's doing but than I hear a loud crack. I stand up and limp over to him to see she snapped his wrists.

"I love his pain." she says smiling. 

"My turn." I say reaching down and snapping his jaw. "You wanna die now?"

"You do it. He's under me." she says standing up and limping away. I smile and take the same knife from his pocket. 

"I heard silver burns like a bitch." I say. He starts to freak out as I slowly drag the blade across him throat and he slowy slips away. After he's gone and smile and walk back to Nicole. Its over now and we'll be okay.

"Umm....guys?" we turn and see Attila. "What did you do!" but this is where the real trouble starts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo.......Brevlen's dead. YAY!!! I told you somebody was dying!

Nikki :)