Chapter 44 We're Sister's Rather you Like it or Not!

Morgan POV

I start my way back home but something stops me. Something in me telling me to go back. She maybe mad and may not want to see me anymore but fuck it. I turn, walking back up the steps and busting through the door and walking up to her room. I open the door scaring her.

"I don't give a shit if you wanna talk to me nor make up with me. Your my sister, I love you with all my heart even though I never really show it I do. We're sisters rather you like it or not and your stuck with me!" I say. She stares at me for a good while before standing up.

"I think I can live with that." she says walking over to me.

"What? I thought you were pissed." I say.

"Well..I was and I kinda still am but I missed you so much. It hurt to say those things to you. I never should've. I'm sorry. I just want things to get back to the way they were, living together, yelling at those who come to our house. The old way." she says making me smile.

"So you'll move back?" I ask.

"Yep, I think I can be back in with Atty and the kids in a few days." she says. I nod and give her a big hug, getting it back from her.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch but I missed you too much." I say. She nods and we walk downstairs to see mom and dad.

"Why are you living here? I thought you two liked living together." dad says sitting down.

"Oh..it was just a little fight but its all good now." I say.

"Okay then, we got the bodies buried." mom says looking down. Losing Sam was not something we wanted at all. He was just...well..our brother, we love him and it hurts to know he's gone forever.

"But to something serious. We need a new Alpha for the pack." dad says.

"What? Why are you coming to us? What about Inez?" I ask.

"Well..she already said no. We only have you to ask." he says. I look to Nicole who shrugs.

"I don't know..I mean...I like living where I do now." I say.

"Yes we know that. You wouldn't have to move. The pack would come here. Its better land anyway." mom says.

"Thats something good but I'm Morgan. I'm not the best pick for being the Alpha of the pack." I say.

"I could. I need something to do." Nicole says walking over to them.

"If you really want to that would be great." dad says smiling. "Come out to the woods late tonight okay?" she nods before they give us hugs and kisses before leaving.

"Nicole! I finally got the basement done." Attila says walking in with dirt covering his face and hands.

"Ohh...about that...we're moving back." she says making him frown.

"Your fucking kidding?!" he says.

"Nope." she says smiling. He rolls his eyes and storms up the stairs.

"Pissy much?" I ask as we sit down.

"Nah..he's on his period." she says. "He'll be fine." I nod as Inez walks in.

"Heyo, haven't been around for a while I know." she says sitting down. "How are things?"

"Pretty good, you know? Basic shit like always but Nicole is taking over the pack." I say making her smile.

"I heard about Sam. I can't believe that. You know who did it?" she asks.

"No, not yet but Nicole's got something." I say. She nods and we kinda sit there in silence for a while. 

"This kinda reminds me of when we were younger. When we found out we were sisters." I say. "That was a crazy day."

"Yeah...you were a bitch." Nicole says making me frown.

"Thanks for reminding me." I say.

"And Inny was a shy little mouse." she says making her look down.

"I know but look where we are now. We're happy. You two have kids. We have lives now. It really couldn't get any better then it is now." Inez says making us smile. She is right, we have lives. Families, we have everything we need and I guess...thats really it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a very big shout out to my sister and very close friend Morgan or Emrald2222. I wanna thank you so much for being there for me and being such an amazing friend. You help me with alot of my stupid problems and you always know how to make me laugh even if I've have the worst day ever. So thank you so much Morgan. I love you and you'll always be one of my most amazing friends and you'll always be my sister by heart.

Your Nikki Mint :)