Chapter 38 Realizing She's Serious

Morgan POV

I don't think Nicole serious about moving out. She knows as well as I do that she can't make it without me. I leave my room and head downstairs to see boxes.

"Whats this?" I ask walking over to Jax.

"Nicole. She's moving." he says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"She said she would." he says. "And now she is." Nicole comes down the steps with a box in her hands. 

"Nicole? Your..your just kidding right?" I ask walking over to her.

"No. I said I would and now I am." she says.

"No...no you don't have to." I say following her outside. "You can't be serious."

"I am. You pushed me too far." she says setting the box down.

"No you can't just leave. We've lived together for so many years." I say.

"I know but I don't wanna live with you after what you did." she says. "Now let me be."

"Nicole...please. You can't leave me." I say but she shakes her head and gets in the car.

"Sorry...but I don't live with you anymore." she says before they leave. I turn back to Jax who has no idea what to do.

"You know I didn't mean it! If I hadn't had done that than he would have left you!" I say.

"Yes but there were other ways. Not the one you chose." she says. "And I can't live with somebody as dangerous and reckless as you."

"Nicole...please. You know I need you here." I say. She stops and looks at me before shaking her head.

"No." she says before getting in the care with Attila and driving off, leaving me there. I never thought my own sister...the one that's been with me since I was 15 left. All for one mistake.

"What happened?" Jax asks. I turn and look down.

"I did something. Something bad." I say. "Something I can't fix. Now matter what I do."

"We can help you. If you tell us." he says but I shake my head.

"I'm gonna got for a run." I say before turning to the woods and shifting, running off in the direction of Sam.

~Later That Night~

"Sam!" I call arriving at the pack grounds. He comes out from his hut and smiles.

"Hey Morgan. What you doing here?" he asks.

"Nicole moved out. She left us." I say.

"What?! Why?" he asks.

"I tortured Attila in the basement and she found out but only because I was so mad at him for saying that shit to her." I say looking down. I never cry much but this time the pain is too strong and the tears break out.

"Okay..calm down and listen. Should I talk to her? Maybe I can talk some sense into her." he says.

"Thats good..please try that." I say. He nods and wraps her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"I'll talk to her. You head home tomorrow morning and relax with your family." he says. I nod and he lets me sleep in his hut.

~DREAMS~

The door opens and a tall, dark brown haired boy with green eyes smiles.

"Hey man, who's this?" he asks.

"Morgan. She's a friend from school." Jax says. He nods an lets us in. We walk to the living room to see a girl about my age.

"This is Nicole, my girlfriend." Attila says sitting down next to her. "This is Morgan and my friend Jax."

"Hi." she says smiling. She kinda looks like me......whatever. We sit down and Attila wraps his arm around Nicole. Than a phone rings. Nicole jumps up and leaves the room. Strange.

~

"Yeah, I wanna try something." I say. She nods and we arrive at Inny's house. We walk inside and to her room. 

"So, whats up?" she asks.

"I want some of your guy's blood." I say. They give me a confused look. "I've got something on my mind."

"Okay, tell me what it is and I might agree." Morgan says. I sigh and look down.

"I think we.....we might be sisters." I say. They give me funny smiles and laughs. "Come on, we've got nothing to lose."

"Alright, why not." Inny says. I nod and we all let Attila take a very small sample of our blood and puts it on a small tray. After a few minutes they pull together and its one big drop of blood.

"Umm...thats weird." Morgan says. We all look at each other. Well, I have two sisters but what about out parents and why were we given away?

~

"Nicole, can we talk?" she asks sitting down. I sigh and turn the TV off. "I wanna talk to you about your baby."

"Morgan, please." I say looking down.

"Too bad, your stuck with me." she says. I groan and pout. "Don't pout with me or I'll kick your ass."

"Fine!" I say. She nods and scoots closer.

All these things, things of the past run through my mind and from them I realize...she doesn't need me. I need her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There! Are you happy! Are you happy MORY!!!!!! GOD!

Nikki :)