Chapter 5 She's Slipping Away From Me

Nicole POV

"Nicole! Get up!" I open my eyes and see Atty. "Get up love."

"Why?" I ask running my hands through his hair. "I wanna relax."

"I know, we can relax in Germany." he says. I groan and sit up to see Morgan and Jax getting everything ready. "And....did you survive with her last night?"

"Yeah, we watched a movie and did some other things so I'm say we get the hell out of here.....like now." I say getting up and pulling fresh clothes on. 

"I don't wanna know." he says. We pack up and head to the car and start our long ride again. I sit in the back with Morgan. I rest my head on her lap as she messes with my hair.

"You know how you hate it when you have to put your hair up?" she asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Cause I'm braiding your hair." she says.

"Morgan! You know I don't like that!" I say.

"Too bad." she says. I groan and let her do whatever she's doing.

"Atty? How long?" I ask poking his arm.

"Umm....2 and a half hours." he says. Morgan growls and hits the car door. "And you wanna drive?"

"No." she mumbles.

"Okay than." he says. I smile and try to hold back my laugh cause I know it'll piss Morgan off even more. "We can't stop anymore so if any has to pee than they're gonna have to hold it."

"Attila, I don't like you." she says.

"I know, now everybody shut up so I can drive." he says. 

"He's an ass." I whisper. He reaches back and pinches me. I hate being pinched more than anything. "Don't push me!"

"Than don't call me names!" he says.

"Can we just drive down the road like four normal ass Americans?! Fuck!" Jax says.

"Geez." I mumble messing with my sleeves. An hour of silence follows until we hit something. "What was that?"

"Nothing." Atty mumbles.

"Please tell me you didn't hit somebody." I say.

"No, hit a bird or something." he says. I lay back down and close my eyes, hoping that we get there fast.

Sometime Later

"Get up!" I open my eyes and see the car has stopped and everybody is standing outside. 

"What?" I ask sitting up.

"We're here." Atty says. I turn and see the airport. I get out and strech.

"Sleep good?" Morgan asks handing me my suitcase.

"Yeah, pretty good." I say. We get all our stuff and head inside. We walk to the front desk.

"Welcome to Luftansa, have you booked a flight?" the woman asks.

"Yeah flight for 7 to Germany." Atty says.

"Last name?" she asks typing on her computer.

"Knight." he says. She looks and smile.

"Yep, here we go. 7 tickets for first class." she says making my heart drop.

"Wait....first class?" I ask confused.

"Yes, this is how it was booked." she says handing Atty the tickets.

"And how much did it cost?" I ask.

"Umm.....2030.99$." she says making my choke on my own breath. "Is there a problem?"

"No, no she's fine. Thank you." Morgan says pulling me away.

"Morgan?" I ask calmly.

"Hmm?" she says sitting me down.

"You spent over 2000 dollars on first class tickets?" I ask.

"Well, normally it would've cost much more." she says. 

"And where did you get the money?" I ask.

"My work. Don't worry about it." she says sitting down.

"You work as a therapist...there is no way in hell that you have that much money." I say. She chuckles and shakes her head. "Where did you get the money?"

"Its really fine." she says.

"Where did you get it!" I say.

"I did some work outside of town." she says looking down.

"What kind?" I ask.

"The bad kind." she says looking up. "Bad and nasty."

"You did like....sleep with others, did you?" I ask worried.

"Good god no, no. I was bounty hunting for the pack." she says.

"Bounty hunting?" I ask.

"Killing...people." she says.

"Why? We could've got the money together like normal people." I say.

"I know but I felt something...something good taking others lives. I'd do it ag...." but she cut off.

"Flight 354 boarding now." the speaker says. She quickly stands up and starts to walk away. I sigh and stand up. This is a problem and I can feel her slipping away from me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay....whats up with Morgan...well....lots of things but I mean in the chapter.

Nikki :)