Weird ones arent you.

I walked in to their motel with them and was extremely confused.
"So what is it that you boys do exactly?" I asked as I did a little hop, skip and a jump to one of their beds before quickly turning to face them and fall back onto the bed with my arms stretched.
"Kat has anyone ever told you that you were a weird one." Dean told
"You know...." I began as I sat up and leaned forward a little bit. "Never."
"We are what is known as hunters." Sam told
"So instead of hunting animals you guys hunt monsters and what not."
"Yep." Dean told as he rested next to me on the bed.
"Sweet. I'm in."
"What! No no no! You are not going anywhere near this." He told as he sat up a bit.
"I will have you know this isn't the first time I've been involved in something illegal. Mind you I wasn't the one doing said illegal things but I have been arrested a few times. So much so I brought handcuffs just to keep the keys on me." I told showing my bracelet which had the key attached like it was a charm. "Cops don't suspect nothin. And so much easier then trying to pick it."
"Kat you are awesome." Dean told making me smile. "But still no."
"Oh come on. He looks like he isn't even 21 yet and you want to protect me." I told as I stood and pointed to Sam
"Your wanted by the ghost." He told
"Which means I can enter the maze without having to worry about being infected."
"Also I'm 22." Sam added
"See. I'm older then the dude and I know how to fight."
"Sure ya do."
"You sound like my mother. But not the tone she gives when I haven't done anything wrong and she wants me to think so, the one where I got a bad grade but it wasn't that bad she just made a big problem about it. I would know cause she would yell Katie from the kitchen while I did homework."
"Is that why you hate your name?" Sam asked
"Yeah partly. But I'm serious on helping. The longer I have to stay here and not do school means I could get kicked out and I don't want that." I told
'Especially since mum will have a fit.'
"Then let's do some research. We gotta figure out who this girl is so we can salt and burn her." Dean told
"I'm down for that." I told "But one question."
"Sure."
"Why salt?"
'I think these guys are going to be cool to hang with.'