FIRE BAD!

The Impala bounced down the gravelled road and we passed the 'Service Today' sign.
"The road is really bumpy." I told as we hit one of the many potholes.
"Don't worry, we're about to park soon." Dean explained making me nod.
We soon parked and left the Impala and Sam began to speak.
"If Roy's using a spell, there might be a spell book."
"See if you can find it." Dean told before looking at his watch. "Hurry up too, the service starts in fifteen minutes. I'll try to stall Roy with Kat."
We went to separate when the same man from when we first arrived held out a leaflet towards Dean.
"Roy LeGrange is a fraud. He's no healer." He told as Dean took it.
"Amen Brother." Me and Dean told as one.
"You keep up the good work."
"Thank you" he told as we all left.

We slowly walked up one of the side aisles of the tent, and Dean made sure he didn't loose me. His phone began to ring.
"What have you got?" He asked into the phone, but sadly I couldn't hear the other side. "What, the guy in the parking lot?"
Sam had said something to Dean, before he hung the phone up and moved us further towards the front of the tent. Strangely though my head began to hurt as it suddenly became extremely noisy, but when looking towards Dean he seemed like it didn't.
"I hope it's my turn."
"When will I be healed?!"
"I don't want to die so soon!"
"Please, save my daughter."
Everything was getting louder and louder till Roy's voice cut through it all silencing them.
"Layla. Layla Rourke. Come up here child." He told making the crowd burst into pleased applause towards the outcome.
We looked towards her to see she looked stunned that she was picked, before rising from her seat so her and her mother could hug.
"Oh man." Dean spoke knowing what we were having to do.
'This sucks.'
Layla began to pass us, only for Dean to grasp her arm stopping her.
"Layla, listen to me. You can't go up there." He told confusing her.
"Why not? We've waited for months!"
"You can't let Roy heal you."
"I don't understand, Roy healed you didn't he? Why can't you let him try?"
"Cause if you do something bad is going to happen. I can't explain. I just need you to believe me." He pleaded.
As they stared the other down I grabbed the small alcohol bottle I began to carry with me and went into the corner. I began to drench the tent in as much as I could before taking a match and lighting it before calmly walking back to Dean. I saw he looked frustrated and moved back standing near her mother and I looked around the crowd to then see the small fire rising a little.
'Maybe I shouldn't have done that.'
"Dean...."
"What?"
"So don't freak out..." I began making him give me a confused look.
"Freak out about what?"
"The tents on fire." I told making him look to see the growing fire in the corner.
"FIRE! Hurry, tent's on fire!" Dean exclaimed making everyone rush out of the tent before he turned to me. "I need you to get out as well."
"What about you?"
"I'll be fine I promise. Go!" He told making me rush out with everyone.
Once I got out I began to look for Sam to see he wasn't anywhere near the tent.
'Why did I think lighting the tent was a good idea?!'
I watched on waiting for Dean to come out as people began to work together on putting the fire out before it got worse. Just as it was put out a screaming was heard inside making two cops rush in.
'Oh this is bad.'

The two cops that rushed in, was manhandling Dean through the entry. Once they were outside enough, Dean shakes them off as Sue Ann followed closely behind.
"What the hell happened?" Sam asked as he came towards me.
"Tent caught on fire. Everyone rushed out, except Dean and Sue Ann. So I'm thinking Sue Ann is the one controlling the reaper."
"Are you ok?"
"I honestly think I'm in a bit of shock, so my brain is trying to process my feelings right now. Other then that I'm not hurt." I told making him nod before Dean walked towards us looking annoyed but also hurt.
Sadly though we over heard Roy talking to Layla's mother about plans for tonight.
"Private session tonight, no interruptions. I give you my word, I'll heal your daughter." He told her making her smile.
"Thank you reverend. God bless you."
'Shit!'