I'm not in the system for the reason you think.

We were driving down the road in the Sheriff's car and Kathleen pointed to a passing traffic camera.
"Okay, the next traffic cam is fifty miles from here, and the pickup didn't pass that one, so...." She told before trailing off and Dean took over while I sat in the back.
"So, it must've pulled off somewhere. I didn't see any other roads here."
"Well, a lot of these backwoods properties have their own private roads." She stated making us get annoyed.
"Great." We both told and just stared out of the window.
After a few moments, of silence Kathleen began to speak again.
"So, Gregory." She told making him look towards her and I did the same.
"Yeah?"
"I ran both of your badge numbers. It's routine when we're working a case with state police. For accounting purposes and what have you."
"Mmhmm." We both told.
"And, uh, they just got back to me." She told before pulling the car over to the side of the road.
'This is gonna be bad.'
"It says here your badge was stolen." She told making Dean look surprise. "And there's a picture of you."
She turned the computer towards us and we saw the picture of a heavy African-American man.
"I lost some weight. And I got that Michael Jackson skin disease." He explained but she wasn't buying it and just undid her seatbelt.
"Okay, would you step out of the car, please?"
"Look, look, look." He told making her stop so he could talk. "If you wanna arrest me, that's fine. I'll cooperate, I swear. But, first, please—let us find Sam."
"Also, my fingerprints are already in the system. But that's cause I get falsely arrested multiple times." I told making Dean give me a confused look and I just gave a shrug.
"I don't even know who you both are. Or if this Sam person is missing." She stated.
"Look into my eyes and tell me if I'm lying about this." He told.
"Identity theft? You're impersonating an officer, and you are probably a cat burglar." She pointed out.
"I'm not. I just got arrested a lot due to a mix up." I stated.
"Look, here's the thing. When we were young, I pretty much pulled him from a fire. And ever since then, I've felt responsible for him. Like it's my job to keep him safe. I'm just afraid if we don't find him fast—please." Dead begged as his voice breaks. "He's our family."
"I'm sorry. You've given me no choice. I have to take you in." She told before taking a glance at her visor and I saw a photo was there of her with another man smiling, which caused her to look sad and let out a sigh. "After we find Sam Winchester."
She buckled her seat belt in again, causing Dean to look confused and I kinda knew why she was doing this now.
'Someone close to her is a missing person.'

We were walking back to the car, holding cups of coffee since we needed something to keep us warm.
"Hey, Officer? Look, I don't mean to press my luck." Dean began making her speak up.
"Your luck is so pressed."
'I'm so worried right now.'
"Right. I was wondering—why are you helping us out, anyway? Why don't you just lock me up?" He asked.
"He does have a point."
"My brother, Riley, disappeared three years ago. A lot like Sam. We searched for him, but—nothing. I know what it's like to feel responsible for someone, and for them—Come on. Let's keep at it." She told before going to get in her car.
'I know what it's like to lose a sibling.....'

We were near the edge of a forest when Dean speaks up.
"Wait, wait, wait—pull over here. Pull over." He told making her do so.
We stopped near the turn off and all got out of the car, before we slightly walked towards the forest.
"It's the first turn-off I've seen so far." Dean pointed out.
"I haven't seen any other ones." I added making her give a nod.
"You stay here, I'll check it out." She told before she went to walk away causing us to speak up.
"No way." We both told as we followed after her.
"Hey." She told making us all stop walking. "You're both civilians. And a felon, I think. I'm not taking you with me." She stated.
"You're not goin' without me." Dean pointed out.
"I kinda just go with him, since he is a bit protective over my safety." I added making her sigh.
"Alright. You promise you won't get involved? You'll let me handle it?" She asked.
"Yeah, I promise."
"Scouts honour. And that's actually coming from an ex-scout." I told making Dean give me another confused look and I just shrugged.
"Shake on it." She told extending her hand towards Dean.
Dean took it and they both shook on it, before she placed a set of handcuffs on Dean's arm.
"Oh, come on."
I went to question what was gonna happen with me when she put another set of cuffs on my arm.
"Yeah that's probably smart."