The key to freedom.

We ended up getting handcuffed to her cars door handle before she began to walk away.
"This is ridiculous."
"I kinda expected something like this might happen after she found out." I stated.
"Shush for a second." He told making me give a nod as he turned to look at her walking away. "Kathleen, I really think you're gonna need our help."
"I'll manage. Thank you." She told before she locked the door and walked away.
"You know I think there's a lesson to be learnt here." I told making Dean look at me. "We should have tried to bounce before she locked the door."
"I gotta start carrying paper clips." He stated.
'This is a weird case.'

"So who's the heartless killer?" I asked as he worked on a plan to get out of the cuffs we were in.
"Famous killer in 1990. Small town in Seattle and everything was his killing grounds. Not much to say to that."
"Is your cousin really in a mental institution?"
"He is."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be Kat. Like I said, we've grieved. Just don't tell Sammy."
"He doesn't know?"
"Nope. Dad told him, he went off to some private school for kids with gifts and to help with the episodes he has."
"What about your aunt and uncle?"
"Both are dead."
"Sorry." I told and he gave a shrug.
"Stella was murdered by the heartless killer, was actually the first victim, and then my uncle Harold passed away a month after the killing stoped and Nik went to the mental institution."
"I didn't know you guys had lost so many people."
"I guess there is some things we don't tell you so you don't feel bad." He told before he saw the antenna and began to reach for it. "So, you were a scout?"
"Oh yeah. My mother had me join it so I knew survival tactics. Probably wasn't a good idea cause they taught us how to do fires and you know about my fascination with it."
"I mean, you handle it pretty well."
"Yep."
"Also. Your finger prints actually in the system?"
"Yep. I wasn't kidding when I said I've been arrested before. They always let me go with no charge or change on my criminal record since I wasn't the person they were after."
"Interesting." He told making me smile and nod before I heard someone talking about getting the car.
"People are coming to take the car." I told as he continued to reach for the antenna.
"How do you know?"
"Same way I hear people speak or see things...... I don't fucken know, I just do."
"Fair point. How long till they get here?" He asked.
"Not long." I told before we heard the screech of a pickup truck.
"Oh, son of a bitch." He told before he stretched further for it and I began to take my bracelet off.
When he was finally able to grab it, he began to quickly unscrew it and I finally got my bracelet off.
'Man being cuff while doing that is not fun.'
As I began to move the bracelet in my hand to get the key, the antenna came loose before it fell to the ground and I also dropped the bracelet.
'Fuck a duck!'
We leaned down to pick our things up and I saw that two people were heading towards us as Dean began to pick his cuff to unlock them.
"I don't know if we will have time for both of them." Dean quietly told just as he got his undone to see I was free already. "Wha.....?"
"I have a key on my bracelet. I told you this on the first spirit case we did together at my uni." I told before he grabbed my hand and we rolled under the car before they saw us.
'Not gonna lie. That's hot.'

(Sam p.o.v)

I looked towards the other cage at the lady they brought in recently. She finally woke up and began to groan as she massaged her head.
"You alright?" I asked since I could imagine how much that would have hurt.
"Are you Sam Winchester?" She asked.
"Yeah."
"Your, uh, your cousins's looking for you." She told making me become relieved at that news.
"Thank God. Where are they?"
"I, uh—I cuffed them to my car." She confessed making me sigh before the door opened again.
We couldn't see who it was for the most of it, till Deans face came into view.
"Sam?" He questioned making me smile at seeing him. "Are you hurt?"
"No."
"Damn, it's good to see you." He told before Kat's face appeared from behind him.
"Hiya!" Kat told with a smile and wave.
"Hey." I told with a smile making her smile more.
"How did you get out of the cuffs?" The girl asked making they turn to see her.
"Oh, I know a trick or two." Dean simply told making her star at him with a confused look etched onto her face. "Alright."
"These are sturdy cages." Kat told as Dean moved to look at the door of the cage and sees the locks.
"Oh, these locks look like they're gonna be a bitch." Dean added, making her move to look at them.
"Definitely."
"Well, there's some kind of automatic control right there." I informed as I pointed to the control panel.
"Have you seen 'em?" Dean asked as they both headed to it.
"Yeah. Dude, they're just people."
"And they jumped you? Must be gettin' a little rusty there, kiddo." He told making me smile and shake my head at it.
"What do they want?" The two asked as they looked at the control panel.
"I don't know. They let Jenkins go, but that was some sort of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me."
"Well, that's the point. You know, with our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns. But with people, they're just crazy." He told making sure not to let the girl know.
"See anything else out there?" I questioned.
"Uh, he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. Plates from all over, so I'm thinkin' when they take someone, they take their car, too." Dean explained as Kat just hummed away.
"Did you see a black Mustang out there? About ten years old?" The girl next to me asked.
"Yeah, actually, we did." Dean told making her become sad. "Your brother's?"
She gave a nod and I could tell Kat was showing a sympathetic look.
"I'm sorry." They both told as one before getting back on track.
"Let's get you guys out of here, then we'll take care of those bastards. This thing takes a key. Key?" Dean asked.
"I don't know." I told before I heard a zap making me worried.
"I'm ok."
"She just shocked herself. Alright, I better go find it."Dean told as he began to leave. "Kat, stay here."
"Okie."
"Hey." I called making him stop and turn around. "Be careful."
"Yeah." He told before leaving.
"I'm going to go hide in the rafters. Something does not feel right." Kat simply told before coming back to the cages. "You ok?"
"Better now that I know you guys are here."
"Aw. I'm loved." She told with a smile before heading to her hiding spot,