The doctor is no longer in.

We were looking around the basement for Sam and I had a crushing weight on my chest, but it was different from the one I had at their childhood home.
"Sammy? Sam, you down here? Sam? Sam!" Dean exclaimed.
'I'm extremely worried about this.'
As we turned the corner, Sam was standing right in front of us making us jump back, with Dean automatically raising his shotgun and me raising the crowbar I held.
"Man, answer me when I'm calling you! You alright?" He told making us lower our weapons.
"Yeah. I'm fine." Sam stated and I knew something was off.
"You know it wasn't me who called your cell, right?" Dean asked.
"Yeah, I know. I think something lured me down here." He told before his mouth didn't move as he spoke some more. "There he goes again. Giving orders."
"I think I know who. Dr. Ellicott. That's what the spirits have been trying to tell us. You haven't seen him, have you?" He asked making me hide behind Dean.
"No. How do you know it was him?"
"'Cause I found his log book. Apparently he was experimenting on his patients, awful stuff. Makes lobotomies look like a coupla aspirin. Kat actually went through something where she experienced it I think. I don't want her to have to relive it so soon or at all asking her about it." Dean stated.
"But it was the patients who rioted." Sam stated
"People riot for a reason." I stated making sure I stayed behind Dean.
"Yeah. They were rioting against Dr. Ellicott. Dr. Feelgood was working on some sort of, like, extreme rage therapy. He thought that if he could get his patients to vent their anger then they would be cured of it. Instead it only made them worse and worse and angrier and angrier. So I'm thinking, what if his spirit is doing the same thing? To the cop? To the kids in the seventies, making them so angry they become homicidal... Come on, we gotta find his bones and torch 'em." Dean told before he began to walk off making me rush after him and put his arm back around me.
"You ok?"
"Bad gut feeling." I quietly told.
"How? The police never found his body." Sam told as he followed after us.
"The log book said he had some sort of hidden procedure room down here somewhere where he'd work on his patients. So, if I was a patient I'd drag his ass down here, do a little work on it myself."
"Make him feel the same pain they did." I added
"I don't know, it sounds kinda..." Sam began before Dean continued it.
"Crazy?"
"Yeah."
"Yeah. Exactly."
We came across another door making Dean open it and look inside. He gestured towards Sam to follow us with his head, making us all enter the room.
"I told you I looked everywhere. I didn't find a hidden room." Sam told like he didn't want us to do this.
"Well, that's why they call it hidden..." Dean told before stopping as we heard a wind noise. "You hear that?"
"Sounds like Wind."
"What?"
Dean looked around making him leave my side as he crouched down holding his hand out towards what I think was a door. Before I could find out I was hit in the back of the head making me fall to the ground, blacking out.

(Dean p.o.v)

"There's a door here." I told before hearing something land on the ground.
I looked towards the noise to see Kat was knocked out on the ground and that Sam was now pointing his gun at me.
"Dean." He told as a trickle of blood ran from his nose. "Step back from the door."
"Sam, put the gun down." I told as I raised from my feet, eyeing the gun and then Sams face.
"Is that an order?"
"Nah, it's more of a friendly request." I told making his raise the gun he had so it was now pointing to my chest.
" 'Cause I'm getting pretty tired of taking your orders." He told
"I knew it. Ellicott did something to you. Kat wouldn't put distance between you and her if she didn't feel unsafe." I stated
"For once in your life, just shut your mouth."
"What are you gunna do, Sam? Gun's filled with rock salt. It's not gunna kill me." I told before he shot me in the chest, with the blast sending me backwards through the hidden door before falling to the ground knocking me out as well.

I finally came to and was gasping for air. I looked around to see Kat was still knocked out next to me, before seeing Sam standing over us and under Ellicott's control.
"Sam!" I exclaimed making him stand over me. "We gotta burn Ellicott's bones and all this will be over, and you'll be back to normal."
"I am normal. I'm just telling the truth for the first time. I mean, why are we even here? 'Cause you're following Dad's orders like a good little solider? Because you always do what he says without question? Are you that desperate for his approval? So desperate that you stopped talking to Riv once dad told us to. Does she even know you aren't actually dead?"
"This isn't you talking, Sam."
"That's the difference between you and me. I have a mind of my own. I'm not pathetic, like you." He told
"So what are you gunna do, huh? Are you gunna kill me? Gunna kill Kat?"
"You know what, I am sick of doing what you tell me to do. We're no closer to finding Dad today than we were six months ago." He told before pointing the gun he had at my face.
"You hate me that much? You think you could kill your own brother? Then go ahead. Pull the trigger. Do it!" I exclaimed.
He pulled the trigger only for nothing to happen since the chamber was empty. He tried two more times, allowing me to use a right cross to knock him to the ground, before I struggled to get up quickly.
"Man, I'm not going to give you a loaded pistol!" I told as I moved to stand over him.
He stared up at me before I gave him another right cross, knocking him out and I almost fell as I did so.
"Sorry, Sammy." I told as I gave him a pat.
I quickly made sure Kat was ok and was thankful she was still breathing, before I began to look around the room at where his body was hidden. I used my pistol to push back the ragged curtains, and I see a tuft of something poking out in the corner of a closed cupboard making me move closer. I opened it and was showed his mummified corpse making me flinch back from the smell since I was gagging.
"Oh, that's just gross." I told myself as I began to salt the body. "Soak it up."
I drop the salt container once I was done with that and grabbed a a small tin of keRosene, and began to cover the body in that. Before I could ever think about using a lighter something came flying across the room knocking me to the ground. As I began to get up Dr. Ellicott grabbed my face and his hands began to light up.
"Don't be afraid. I'm going to help you. I'm going to make you all better." He told before I began to feel electricity going into my body.
I struggled to reach my bag with one hand but once I did get it, I found my lighter. I flicked it on and tossed at his mummified body. He lets go of me as his body begins to burn. I quickly crawled out of the and watched as Dr. Ellicott ghost turns black and falls to the ground, crumbling on impact. Once that happened Sam woke up and I looked over to see he was flexes his jaw from where I punched him.
"You're not going to try and kill me, are ya?" I asked.
"No." he told as he raised his hand to push at his jaw.
"Good. Because that would be awkward." I told before getting up and going over to Kat. "Also just so you know. You knocked Kat out and I'm not sure she will be happy when she wakes."
"I'll make it up to her."
"Start thinkin then." I told as I picked her up so we could get her out of here. "Grab my bag will ya."