Cyrus.

We had originally spilt up to find the cause of the killings. But when it hit night, Cassie called Dean due to seeing the killer ghost truck. Which led us to being in the lounge again.

Sam handed her a cup of tea, while I sat near her mother and Dean was sitting next to her protectively.
'A knight in a shiny black Impala.'
"Maybe you could throw a couple of shots in that." She joked while her hands shook causing the cup to rattle a bit.
"You didn't see who was driving the truck." Sam wondered making her shake her head.
"It seemed to be no one. Everything was moving so fast. And then it was just gone. Why didn't it kill us?"
"Whoever was controlling the truck wants you afraid first." Dean told.
"Breaks you down mentally first till your just broken enough to kill you. A little bit of a stalker and killer memo." I explained.
"How....?"
"Kats into a bunch of stuff. We still are learning a lot on her." Dean quickly told making her nod.
"Mrs Robinson, Cassie said that your husband saw the truck before he died." Sam told and I noticed she was also shaking a bit.
"Mom?"
"Oh. Martin was under a lot of stress. You can't be sure about what he was seeing." Mrs Robinson informed, denying what had happened.
"Well after tonight I think we can be reasonably sure he was seeing a truck. What happened tonight, you and Cassie are marked. Ok? Your daughter could die. So if you know something now would be a really good time to tell us about it." Dean told showing some anger.
"Dean.."
"Yes. Yes, he said he saw a truck." She confessed.
"Did he know who it belonged to?" Sam asked.
"He thought he did."
"Who was that?" I asked along with Dean, while she got upset.
"Cyrus. A man named Cyrus."
I shared a look with Sam and Dean, making him reach into his bag and show her the newspaper arrival about Dorian's death.
"Is this Cyrus?" He gently asked.
"Cyrus Dorian died more than 40 years ago."
"How do you know he died, Mrs Robinson? The paper's said he went missing. How do you know he died?"
"You can tell us." I gently urged.
"We were all very young. I dated Cyrus a while, I was also seeing Martin...in secret of course. Inter-racial couples didn't go over too well back then. When I broke it off with Cyrus and when he found out about Martin, I don't know, he, changed. His hatred. His hatred was frightening."
"The murders." Sam spoke as we but together why he finally snapped.
"There were rumours. People of colour disappearing into some kind of a truck. Nothing was ever done. Martin and a... Martin and I, we were gunna be, uh, married in that little church near here, but last minute we decided to elope as we didn't want the attention."
"And Cyrus?" Dean asked causing her to completely break down.
"The day we set for the wedding, was the day someone set fire to the church. There was a children's choir practising in there. They all died."
'Just like Deans friend told us.'
"Did the attacks stop after that?" Sam softly asked since we didn't want to make it worse.
"No! There was one more. One night that truck came for Martin. Cyrus beat him something terrible. But Martin, you see, Martin got loose. And he started hitting Cyrus and he just kept hitting him and hitting him." She cried.
"Why didn't you call the cops?" Dean asked.
"She couldn't. Martin would have been blamed." I told.
"This was forty years ago. He called on his friends, Clayton Soames and Jimmy Anderson, and they put Cyrus' body into the truck and they rolled it into the swamp at the end of his land and all three of them kept that secret all of these years." She explained.
"And now all three are gone." Sam told.
"And so is Mayor Todd. Now he said that you of all people would know he is not a racist. Why would he say that?" Dean asked.
'Sometimes I wonder on their smarts.'
"He was a good man. He was a young Deputy back then investigating Cyrus' disappearence. Once he figured out what Martin and the others had done he...he did nothing, because he also knew what Cyrus had done."
"Why didn't you tell me?" Cassie asked.
"I thought I was protecting them. And now there's no one left to protect."
"Yes there is." Dean told making us look towards Cassie.
I gently took mrs Robison's hand, making my vision blur till I was in the past. I looked around to see them beating him up, before changing to pushing his truck with him in it into the swamp. Suddenly it changed to an older Martin freaking out till he screamed, causing me to let go of her hand.
"Sorry. I need some air." I told before getting up and leaving the house.
Once I was in the cool air, I began to think about what was happening to me.
'Why the hell can I hear and see things?! God damn it, why can't you answer me for once! I just want to know what's happening to me!'
"You ok Kat?" Sam gently asked as he came and stood next to me.
"I saw it."
"Saw what?"
"His death. I saw him being beaten, and the swamp they dumped him in.... And then I saw an older Martin screaming. What is happening to me?"
"I don't know. But I definitely know, you aren't alone." He told making me look up to him.
"Cause I've got you and Dean?"
"Exactly. And you aren't the only one with weird things going on, I dream about people dying." He told making me chuckle.
"I see dead people." I joked making us laugh.
'I'm not alone.'