Yellow eyes.

Sam lunged towards John, only to be thrown against the wall and pinned there. Before me and Dean could react, we were thrown towards a different wall, causing Dean to drop the Colt and allow John to pick it up.
"What a pain in the ass this thing's been." He told.
"It's you, isn't it? We've been looking for you for a long time." Sam stated.
"Well, you found me."
"But the holy water?" He questioned since it didn't effect him.
"You think something like that works on something like me?"
Sam tried to fight the force that was pinning him, only to fail.
"I'm gonna kill you!" He spat in anger, which amused the Yellow eyed demon.
"Oh, that'd be a neat trick. In fact," he told before placing the gun onto the table. "here. Make the gun float to you there, psychic boy."
Sam looked towards the gun and tried to make it move, only for nothing to happen.
"Well, this is fun." He mocked before he walked over to the window that was next to Dean.
I began to quietly chant the exorcism to get us out of here, only for me to be pulled towards him, so he held a hand around my throat.
"That's a no no missy." He told as I felt some pressure on my neck, making me struggle for air.
"Leave her out of this!" Dean exclaimed making him stop so I could breath a little bit.
"I could've kill you a hundred times today, but this...this is worth the wait." He admitted.
Dean began to struggle, only for him to achieve the same results that Sam did. Yellow eyes looked towards Dean and he still held the amused look on Johns face.
"Your Dad – he's in here with me. Trapped inside his own meat suit. He says 'hi', by the way. He's gonna tear you apart. He's gonna taste the iron in your blood."
"Let him and Kat go, or I swear to God –"
"What? What are you and God gonna do? You see, as far as I'm concerned, this is justice. You know that little exorcism of yours? That was my daughter." He told as he went closer to Dean and held me against the wall with his hand, causing me to scratch his arm as I tried to free myself.
"Who, Meg?" Dean asked as he kept taking glances at me to see how I was going.
"The one in the alley? That was my boy. You understand."
"You've got to be kidding me."
"What? You're the only one that can have a family? You destroyed my children. How would you feel if I kill your family?" He questioned with a smile and I began to feel a burning pain on my left hip and right shoulder, like claws were being dragged through me, causing me to let out a scream from the pain as tears ran down my face. "Oh, that's right. I forgot. I did. Still, two wrongs don't make a right."
"You son of a bitch."
"I wanna know why. Why'd you do it?" Sam asked making Yellow eyes turn to Sam, which allowed the pain to stop for the time being.
"You mean why did I kill Mommy and pretty, little Jess?" He questioned.
"Yeah." Sam confirmed, making John turn back to Dean.
"You know, I never told you this, but Sam was going to ask her to marry him. Been shopping for rings and everything. You want to know why? Because they got in the way." He explained as he made his way towards Sam, but made sure I was still in his grasp.
"In the way of what?"
"My plans for you, Sammy. You... and all the children like you."
"Listen, you mind just getting this over with, huh? Cause I really can't stand the monologuing." Dean told making him go back over to Dean and slam me into the wall, to cause the boys pain in seeing me get hurt.
"Funny, but that's all part of your M.O., isn't it? Masks all that nasty pain, masks the truth."
"Oh, yeah? What's that?"
"You know, you fight and you fight for this family, but the truth is they don't need you. Not like you need them. Sam – he's clearly John's favorite. Even when they fight, it's more concern than he's ever shown you." He explained and his grip on my throat got tighter again, making it harder for me to breath.
"I bet you're real proud of your kids, too, huh? Oh wait, I forgot. I wasted 'em."
Dean just gave a smile towards him, while Yellow eyes just looked at Dean. He took a step back and put his head down, and when he looked back up, Dean was suddenly in pain and the feeling I felt earlier returned.
"Dean! Kat! No!"
Dean began to bleed heavily from his chest, while I felt claw marks grow on one of my thighs and waist. Sam began to struggle against the force again, while I screamed making the room shake, only for Yellow eyes to not be effected by what ever my gift was.
"Dad! Dad, don't you let it kill me and Kat!" Dean begged.
Yellow eyes just looked at him again and smiled, before Dean began to also scream in pain.
"Dean! Kat' No!"
I looked over to see the blood was flowing out of both of us, but more so Dean. Sam kept struggling while Blood began to run out of Deans mouth and the demons grip on my throat got so tight that I couldn't get any air at all.
"Dad, please." Dean begged before passing out.
"Dean!"
'I can't breath!'
"Stop." John whispered and Sam was suddenly let go and the grip on me was loosened. "Stop it."
Sam dove and grabbed the gun off of the table. John looked towards Sam and revealed that the yellow eyes were back again, and Sam aims the gun at him.
"You kill me, you kill Daddy." Yellow eyes told.
"I know."
Sam fired the gun, shooting John in the leg. He fell down to the ground and once he did, me and Dean soon dropped to the floor as well and I was taking deep breath as I felt arms wrap around me. I began to try to get away from them only for their hold on me to get stronger.
"Hey Kat, it's me. It's Sam! It's ok."
"I couldn't breath. I'm so scared of him Sam." I told as I held his arms as I cried.
"Dean? Dean, hey? Oh God, you've lost a lot of blood." Sam pointed out as he began to check on Dean.
"Where's Dad?" He asked and it was obviously very hard for him to speak.
"He's right here. He's right here, Dean."
"Go check on him."
"Dean."
"Go check on him."
Sam gave me a look and I nodded, making Sam get up and go over to check on their father, who was laying motionless on the floor. I dragged myself over to Dean and rested my head on his shoulder.
'I'm so tired.......'
"Dad? Dad?"
"Sammy! It's still alive. It's inside me, I can feel it. You shoot me. You shoot me! You shoot me in the heart, son!" John ordered making Sam aim the gun at their father. "Do it now!"
"Sam, don't you do it. Don't you do it." Dean begged.
"You've gotta hurry! I can't hold onto it much longer! You shoot me, son! shoot me! Son, I'm begging you! We can end this here and now! Sammy!"
"Sam, no."
"You do this! Sammy! Sam..."
A black cloud of smoke rushed out of Johns mouth, before it disappeared through the floor. And I fell slightly unconscious against Dean.

(Third p.o.v)

Sam was driving the Impala down the road as John sat next to him in the front while Kat and Dean were in the back. John gasped in pain, while Dean was slumped in the back. Kat somewhat came too, and began to whine from all the pain.
"Look, just hold on, alright. The hospital's only ten minutes away." Sam told making Kat nod and go to make sure Dean was going to make it.
"I'm surprised at you, Sammy. Why didn't you kill it? I thought we saw eye-to-eye on this? Kill this demon comes first – before me, before everything." John explained making Sam look in the rear view towards Dean and Kat, to see her helping him despite how much pain she was in.
"No, sir. Not before everything. Look, we've still got the Colt. We still have the one bullet left. We just have to start over, alright? I mean, we already found the demon..." he explained before an eighteen wheeler suddenly slammed into the passenger side of the Impala at full speed.
It drove the car sideways in front of it, and the driver behind the wheel was possessed by a demon as his eyes held nothing but the black abyss in them. The four of them were all unconscious from the hit as blood was over them.