Allergies or itching powder?

(Kat p.o.v)

I was sitting on the bed I shared with Dean as I typed away on the laptop and I was on the phone to Roxy.
"I'm telling ya. These two are grade A dumbasses." She told.
"So we can use that to our advantage."
"I did. They think they are getting a book deal." She told making me laugh.
"Nice."
"You know, last time I checked. You were a grade A student not some ghost finder."
"Actually the job is called Hunter."
"Oh I know all about Hunters. They are a good client of mine."
"You mean you steal shit and sell to them?" I questioned.
"Kinda. More helping someone else who does that. Pays good."
"We work in credit card frauds."
"No longer the favourite child." She told as I heard a small squeak on her side.
"She doesn't know. Besides, even if mum does disown me, I've still got you and mother."
"See, this is why I went and lived with mother. Mums a pain in the ass."
"So what information they got?"
"Basically someone comes up with a new entry of sorts. Example of this would be like I heard that that mother that was murdered was having an affair with the heartless killer and he killed her when she wouldn't leave her husband. Then people read that and began to believe it. Then another person comes in going I heard that Harold Finley was the Heartless killer, to which people will begin to believe that."
"So as the legend changes, peoples perspectives of it changes as well."
"Exactly. I mean, it's like Chinese whispers if you wanna think of a more simpler thinking and explanation." She told.
"Interesting."
"No kidding."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Duh."
"Did you think I was different as we grew up?"
"Different how?"
"Ok so I'm just gonna be honest here. Before I got kicked out of uni, I began to hear people speak and such but they weren't actually saying it. It got to the point that I can see peoples memories if I touch their head or hands or just some part of them or if they touch my head. And recently I just learnt I'm psychic." I admitted.
"Oh that? Yeah I already knew you were. So does mother I believe."
"You knew?"
"Yeah."
"And you didn't tell me?!"
"I thought you were aware of it. I mean, I'm psychic."
"You're a psychic as well?"
"How else do you think I always knew what people are feelings or were thinking?"
"Good intuitions." I suggested.
"Na, it's cause I'm psychic as well. I mean, you are telling me the fact you always knew when people were knocking on the doors or you always knew the answers to tests even if you didn't study that one equation all to well?" She questioned.
"Never. Just thought it was either a coincidence or just a good sense of my surroundings." I confessed.
"Now I feel like the smart one."
"Does anyone else on dads side have it?"
"A few I think. Hard to tell since mother doesn't talk about it a lot. Hell, I'm sure our mother is also psychic but it's different for everyone."
"Does that mean she was probably psychic as well?" I asked.
"Most likely. Probably won't really know now." She told before Dean walked in and I signalled I was on the phone.
He gave a thumbs up before heading over to Sam's bed and lift a packet he had labelled Itching powder.
'Oh no.'
"Is there anything else you may know?" I asked.
"Other then that? Nada. I try and stay out of the hunters life, despite the circumstances that we were given."
"Right. Thanks anyway."
"No problem. If cops asked, you didn't hear from me. I'm on my way to steal some artwork."
"I will make sure to tell them that. Bye."
"Bye." She told before I hung up and Dean called out to Sammy.
"Hey, I'm back."
"Hey, where were you?" He questioned.
"Oh, I went out." Dean told as he signalled me to be quiet about what he was doing.
He picked up Sam's underwear from the bed and began to shake the contents of the packet onto it.
'That's gonna be painful.'
"So I think I might have a theory about what's going on." Sam told.
"Oh yeah?" Dean asked.
"What if Mordechai is a Tulpa?" He told confusing Dean as he continued his prank.
"Tulpa?" Dean questioned and I sensed Sam was about to come into the room we were in.
"He's coming out of the bathroom." I quietly told making Dean stop what he was doing just a few seconds before Sam emerged from the bathroom.
"Yeah, a Tibetan thought form." Sam told as Dean swung around a bit hastily.
"Ahh, yeah, I know what a Tulpa is. Hey why don't you get dressed, I wanna go grab something to eat." Dean told before he went into the bathroom and smiled at Sam as he closed the door.
"I'm gonna wait outside to give you privacy." I added before getting up and going out of our room to sit on the hood of Baby.
'So psychic runs in the family then? Peculiar. I might keep that to myself right now. The boys don't even know about Roxy.'

We were at a random eating house and we all got coffees to give us some energy, and Sam was looking uncomfortable.
"There you go gents and lady." The server told as Dean handed mine to me before taking his and Sam's.
"Thank you." Me and him told before making our way to a table as Sam grimaced and and adjusted his jeans.
"Dude what's your problem?" Dean asked as I took a sip of my coffee and gave a small hun from the warmth.
"Nothing, I'm fine."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
'Feel a bit bad for Sam.'
"So, ahhh, all right keep going. What about these Tulpas?" Dean asked as we sat down.
"Ok, so there was this incident in Tibet in 1915. Group of monks visualised a golem in their head. The meditated on it so hard they bought the thing to life. Outta thin air."
"So?" Dean questioned.
"That was 20 monks. Imagine what 10,000 web surfers could do. I mean Craig starts the story about Mordechai, then it spreads, goes online. Now there are countless people all believing in the bastard."
"All believing and thinking different things." I added.
"Now wait a second. Are you two trying to tell me that just because people believe in Mordechai he's real?" He asked.
"I dunno, maybe." Sam stated with a shrug.
"That's definitely what I'm thinking and saying." I told.
"People believe in Santa Claus, how come I'm not getting hooked up every christmas?" Dean asked.
"Cause you're a bad person. And because of this..." he told before turning his laptop to show Dean the photo of one of the symbols on the walls in the house. "That's a Tibetan spirit sigil. On the wall of the house. Craig said they were painting symbols from a theology textbook. I bet they painted this, not even knowing what it was. Now that sigil has been used for centuries, concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass. So people are on the Hell Hounds website, staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai...I mean I don't know, but it might be enough to bring a Tulpa to life."
"It would explain why he keeps changing." Dean pointed out.
"Everyone thinks differently. One person reads he only kills girls, then it changes and two people read that he kills everyone, so on so on." I stated as Sam grimaced and adjusted himself again.
"Right, as the legend changes, people think different things, so the legend itself changes. Like a game of telephone. That would also explain why the rock salt didn't work."
"Yeah because he's not a traditional spirit." Dean told as Sam continued to fidget.
"Yeah."
"Ok. So why don't we just...uhh. Get this spirit sigil thingie off the wall and off the website?" Dean suggested.
"Well it's not that simple. You see, once Tupla's are created they take on a life of their own." Sam explained.
"Great. So if he really is a thought form how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea?"
"With a nightmare?" I suggested as Sam continued in his agony.
"Well it's not gunna be easy with these guys helping us. Check out their home page." Sam pointed out and showed Dean footage from the previous night. "Since they've posted the footage their number of hits have quadrupled in the last day alone."
"Troublesome that is." I stated.
"Hmph. I got an idea. Come on." Dean told getting up.
"Where we going?" We both questioned.
"We gotta find a copy store." He told making me hop off my seat and Sam got up as well only to still be itching and jiggling.
"Man, I think I'm allergic to our soap or something." Sam confessed making Dean laugh and continued to walk away with me. "You did this?"
'Oh boy.'
Dean being Dean continued to laugh his head off and I gave a small chuckle.
"You're a friggin jerk!" He told rushing after us.
"Oh yeah." He confessed as I shook my head at this whole thing.