She's a bit tied up right now.

(Dean p.o.v)

We had Meg tied to a chair in the middle of the floor, as the three of us watched her.
"You know, if you wanted to tie me up, all you had to do was ask." Meg told before Bobby came in with a very large canister of salt.
"I salted the door and windows. If there are any demons out there – they ain't getting in." He told making me nod and stand up, moving around him and Sam to stand in front of her.
"I'm getting nothing from her." Kat admitted with a sad look.
"Where's our father, Meg?" I questioned.
"You didn't ask very nice."
"Where's our father, bitch?"
"Jeez. You kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh wait, I forgot, you don't." She mocked making me lunge towards her and put my hands on the chairs arms.
"You think this is a frigging game? Where is he?! What did you do to him?" I exclaimed towards her.
"He died screaming. I killed him myself." She told making me just look at her with hate before I hit her across the face. "That's kind of a turn on – you hitting a girl."
"You're no girl."
"Dean." Bobby called as he stood up and moved into the next room, making the three of us follow after him.
"You okay?" Sam asked towards me.
"She's lying. He's not dead."
"Dean, you got to be careful with her. Don't hurt her." Bobby told confusing me.
"Why?"
"Because she really is a girl, that's why."
"What are you talking about?" Sam asked while Kat tilted her head like she usually does when confused.
"She's possessed. That's a human possessed by a demon. Can't you tell?"
"Are you trying to tell me there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there?" I questioned.
Bobby gave a nod, making me look towards her to see she was just staring at us.
"That's actually good news." I pointed out.

Sam was looking through a book for an exorcism while Kat watched Meg. Once I knew Sam found it, we both moved over to Meg.
"Are you gonna read me a story?" Meg questioned.
"Something like that. Hit it, Sam." I told making him start reading out loud.
"Regna terrae, cantate deo, psallite domino..."
"An exorcism? Are you serious?" She questioned.
"Deadly." Kat told as she held a blank look on her face.
"Oh we're going for it, baby – head spinning, projectile vomiting, the whole nine yards." I added.
"... tribuite virtutem deo."
Meg flinched at the pain, making Sam look towards me. And she looked over her shoulder towards Sam.
"I'm gonna to kill you." She told him before looking towards me. "I'm gonna rip the bones from your body."
"No, you're gonna burn in hell. Unless you tell us where our Dad is." I stated making her just smile at me. "Well, at least you'll get a nice tan."
I glanced over at Sam again, signalling that it was time to start reading again.
"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incuriso infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, onmis congregatio et secta diabolica..."
She began to shake and was obviously in pain as Sam read the exorcism ritual. After a few minutes, she gave a gasp in pain and Sam stopped.
"He begged for his life with tears in his eyes. He begged to see his sons one last time. That's when I slit his throat." She told making Sam start reading again, while I just leaned down to her.
"Ergo..."
"For your sake, I hope you're lying. Cause if it's true, I swear to God, I will march into hell myself and I will slaughter each and every one of you evil sons of bitches, so help me God!" I exclaimed.
"Perditionis venenum propinare. Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciae. (a winds starts to blow through the room) Hostis humanae salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu dei. Contremisce et effuge. Invocato a nobis sancto et terribile nomine. Quem inferi tremunt..."
She began to show signs of being in pain again and I kept talking to her.
"Where is he?"
"You just won't take 'dead' for an answer, will you?"
"Where is he?!"
"Dead!"
"No, he's not! He's not dead! He can't be!" I exclaimed showing my anger, causing Sam and Kat to look at me in concern. "What are you looking at? Keep reading."
"Ab insidis diaboli, libera nos, domine. Ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias, libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos." He read before the chair began to slide around the circle. "Ut inimicos sanctae ecclesiae humiliare digneris, to rogamus audi..."
"He will be!" She exclaimed in pain.
"Wait! What?!" I questioned making Sam stop reading.
"He's not dead. But he will be after what we do to him."
"How do we know you're telling the truth?" I questioned.
"You don't."
"Sam!" I told making her talk again.
"A building! Okay? A building in Jefferson City."
"Missouri? Where, where? An address!"
"I don't know."
"And the demon – the one we're looking for - where is it?" Sam questioned.
"I don't know! I swear! That's everything. That's all I know."
"She's being serious. She doesn't know anything else." Kat admitted.
"Finish it." I ordered.
"What? I told you the truth!"
"I don't care."
"You son of a bitch, you promised."
"I lied! Sam?" I told but Sam didn't say anything making me look towards him. "Sam! Read."
"Maybe we can still use her. Find out where the demon is." Sam quietly told me as I was walking past.
"You heard Kat. She doesn't know."
"She lied."
"Sam, there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there. We've go to help her."
"You're gonna kill her." Bobby pointed out as he came over to us.
"What?"
"You said she fell from a building."
"I also kinda slammed her into a wall at full force." Kat added shocking Bobby. "Psychic thing."
"That girl's body is broken. The only thing keeping her alive is that demon inside. You exorcise it – that girl is going to die."
"Listen to me, both of you, we are not gonna leave her like that." I told.
"She is a human being."
"And we're gonna put her out of her misery. Sam, finish it." I told.
Sam looked towards me before Kat and then Bobby, obviously not sure what the right thing to do was, till he looked over at Meg.
"Finish it." I told making him take a breath before he continued.
"Dominicos sanctae ecclesiae, terogamus audi nos, terribilis deus do sanctuario suo deus israhel. Ipse tribuite virtutem et fortitudinem plebi suae, benedictus deus, gloria patri..."
Meg suddenly threw her head back and let out a scream. The demon began to leave through her mouth in a black cloud and spread out in the protective circle in the ceiling before disappearing. Meg leaned forward and blood began to drip from her mouth. We stood in place not knowing what to do now or if it was really over when she began to slowly lift her head.
"Jesus." Kat told in shock when we saw she was still alive.
"She's still alive." I told before turning to Bobby. "Call 911. Get some water and blankets."
Bobby rushed off as the three of us rushed over to untie her, and Kat pulled out a butterfly knife to get through the ropes quicker.
"Thank you." She whispered to us.
"Shh, shh. Just take it easy, alright?" Sam told to her.
"Come on. Let's get her down." I told.
We lifted Meg off of the chair, causing there to be sounds of bone crunching, which made Meg scream in pain. Thankfully we were able to lower her to the floor, so nothing else would cause her pain.
"Sorry, sorry. I got you. I got you. It's okay. It's okay." Sam told.
"A year." She told which took a lot of effort.
"What?" Kat and Sam questioned.
"It's been a year."
"Shh, just take it easy." Sam told her.
"I've been awake for some of it. I couldn't move my own body. The things I did – it's a nightmare."
"Was it telling us the truth about our Dad?" I asked.
"Dean."
"We need to know." I told to Sam.
"Yes. But it wants... you to know... that... they want you to come for him." She struggled to tell.
"If Dad's still alive, none of that matters." I explained before Bobby came in with a blanket and a glass of water.
He gave Kat and Sam the blankets while he handed me the glass, and I waited till the two got her covered before I held her head up so she could drink.
"Where is the demon we're looking for?" Sam asked.
"Not there. Other ones. Awful ones." She told.
"Do you mind?" Kat asked referring to touching her head, making Meg shake her head.
Kat gently placed her hands on either side of her head, and instantly looked up as her eyes glazed over like usual while her mouth was agape like it was that one time we were in the asylum.
"Where are they keeping our Dad?" I asked while Kat went through her memories.
"By the river. Sunrise." She told.
"Sunrise'. What does that mean? What does that mean?" I asked but it was too late, and she succumbed due to her injuries.
Suddenly Kat was slightly thrown backwards and she was taking deep breaths, like she had stopped breathing.
"Kat." I called as I moved next to her to make sure she was ok.
"I know the place." She told.
"Pretty good psychic you boys found." Bobby told making Kat smirk.
"I suppose so." She told before falling against me more. "That took a lot."