The vision.

(Third p.o.v)

Sam and Max were sitting in the lounge. Max stares at a letter opener and it raises on it's point and begins twirling slowly in circles, while Sam just watched.
"Look, I can't begin to understand what you went through." Sam told.
"That's right you can't."
"Max, this has to stop."
"It will, after my stepmother..." he began to tell making Sam cut him off.
"No. You need to let her go."
"Why?"
"Did she beat you?"
"No, but she never tried to save me, she's a part of it too." He confessed.
"What they did to you, what they all did to you growing up, they deserve to be punished..." Sam told only for Max to cut him off at how wrong he was.
"Growing up? Try last week." He told before he stood up and lifted his shirt, showing that his chest and side are littered with bruises. "My dad still hit me. Just in places people wouldn't see it. Old habits die hard I guess."
"I'm sorry." Sam softly told.
"When I first found out I could move things it was a gift. My whole life I was helpless but now I had this. So last week Dad gets drunk. The first time in a long time. And he beats me to hell, first time in a long time. And then I knew what I had to do."
"Why didn't you just leave?" Sam asked trying to figure out why.
"It wasn't about getting away. Just knowing they would still be out there. It was about...not being afraid. When my Dad used to look at me, there was hate in his eyes. Do you know what that feels like?"
"No." Sam told showing he was keeping to his word and wasn't going to lie
"He blamed me for everything. For his job, for his life, for my Mom's death." He stated making Sam get a confused look.
"Why would he blame you for your Mom's death?"
"Because she died in my nursery, while I was asleep in my crib. As if that makes it my fault." He told making Sam get a shock look.
"She died in your nursery?" He asked to make sure he got it correct.
"There was a fire. And he'd get drunk and babble on like she died in some insane way. He said that she burned up. Pinned to the ceiling!" He told getting loud as he had tears running down his face and Sam was in shock.
"Listen to me Max. What your Dad said, about what happened to your Mom. It's real." Sam told confusing Max.
"What?"
"It happened to my Mom too, exactly the Same. My nursery, my crib, my Dad saw her on the ceiling." Sam explained.
"Your Dad must have been as drunk as mine." He told enigma believing what he was saying to him.
"No, no. It's the same thing, Max. The same thing killed out Mothers."
"That's impossible."
"This must be why I'm having visions during the day. Why they're getting more intense. Cause you and I must be connected in some way. Your abilities, they started 6-7 months ago right, out of the blue?" He asked confusing Max even more.
"How'd you know that?"
"Cause that's when my abilities started Max. Yours seem to me much further along but still, this has to mean something right? I mean for some reason, you and I...you and I were chosen." Sam told as he held a small smile towards him.
"For what?"
"I don't know. But Dean, Kat and I, my brother and I and our friend Kat,we're hunting for your Mom's killer. We can find answers, answers that can help us both. But you gotta let us go Max. You gotta let your stepmother go." Sam told making him think for a bit before he began to shake his head,
"No. What they did to me. I still have nightmares. I'm so scared all the time, like I'm just waiting for that next beating. I'm so sick of being scared all the time, I just want this to be over!" He exclaimed.
"It won't. Don't you get it? The nightmares won't end, Max. Not like this. It's just, more pain. And it makes you as bad as them. Max, you don't have to go through all this by yourself." Sam told standing to his feet.
"I'm sorry." He told before using his powers so Sam was flung backwards into the hall closet.
Once he was in the door slammed shut, and Max looked across maki my a tall, heavy bookshelf that was in the hallway slide in front of the door, trapping Sam in there.
"No. Max!" Sam exclaimed as he banged on the door hoping Max would change his mind.

Ms. Miller was sitting on the bed as Dean and Kat crouched beside her, holding a facecloth to her bleeding forehead. Kat quickly looked up towards the door before it creaked opened on its own, and Max walked in. Dean and Kat rose from their spots, but Dean moved purposefully toward Max as the door closes behind him. Max didn't want to risk anything going wrong, making him send Dean flying so he crashed into the wall.
"Max!" Ms. Miller exclaimed before he raised the pistol he stole off of Dean, all the while his hand was shaking.
"Son of a..." Dean began only to cut himself off as he got up and saw the gun, making him freeze slightly.
Kat slightly reached back for Deans hand, making him grab it and hold it behind him as he began to walk towards Max again. He stopped when Max let go of the gun, leaving it floating in mid air. It cocks, then turns to point at Ms. Miller. Dean steps in it's way making Max get a warning tone.
"Stay back. This is not about you."
"You wanna kill her you gotta go through me first." Dean told making Kat move a foot closer to Max.
"Ok."
"No!" Kat screamed before she quickly moved as the trigger was pulled, blocking Deans body from the bullet that was meant for his chest.
"Kat!" Dean exclaimed in fear from what he just witnessed.
She fell into Deans arms and he looked down to see a  permanent blank look in her eyes, making him get angry as tears formed in his eyes.
"I'm going to kill you!" Dean exclaimed as he looked up towards Max before the gun was fired again.
The bullet went through the middle of his forehead, making his eyes go blank like Kat. He wavers and crashes heavily to the ground, with Kat lying dead next to him.

Sam came back to himself, gasping for air as he held his head, realising what he saw was a vision. Once he did, he began to panic knowing he was going to lose Kat and Dean in a few moments.
"No. NOOO!" He screamed making the bookcase that was blocking the closet door, slide away.
He froze for a second realising what he might have just done, making him give the door a push with his hand. When he does the door swings open, allowing him time to save the people he cares for.

The gun, in midair, turns to point at Ms. Miller, showing that Sam's vision was coming true.
"Max. No."
Dean stepped in front of her and the gun turns to point at him.
"Stay back. It's not about you."
"You wanna kill her you gotta go through me first." Dean told making Kat move a foot closer to Max.
"Ok."
Before anything could happen, the door burst open and Sam rushed in.
"No don't! Don't! Please. Please. Max." He begged making him look towards him. "Max. We can help you. All right. But this, what you're doing. It's not the solution. It's not going to fix anything."
Max was a mess, he was shaking with sweat beading down his face and he still had tears in his eyes. He stared at Sam with an agonised look. As if something clicked in his head, he began to suddenly relax a little and his face cleared.
"You're right." He told agreeing with Sam.
Sam smiled at him, but Max quickly swung away from Sam while the gun moved away from Dean and Kat till it pointed towards him. Kat let out a shocked scream when the bang went off making Dean quickly spin her around and hold her tight in a hug as Max's body fell to the ground with the gun.
"NO!" Sam screamed as he hit the ground leaving the four shocked at what just happened.