Dream, Dream, Nightmare, Dream, Dream.

~ (Episode 14: Nightmare) ~

(Third p.o.v)

A car drove down the street, all the way into his garage before turning off the engine. A Michigan number plate was on the car. Strangely, the garage door starts winding down by itself and he watched it in confusion. Before he could do anything, the car doors locked by themselves, causing him to struggle as he tried to reopen them. The key in the ignition began to turn by itself, starting the engine up. Exhaust smoke began to fill the garage, as the man struggled to turn off the engine. The radio flickers on to life, as the man began to cough from the smoke.
"Help. Somebody help me!" He cried.
But by then the smoke was very thick and he keels over, unconscious.

Sam sprung up from his bed, suddenly wide awake from the dream he just had. He looked across towards the other bed where Dean was sleeping peacefully, arm wrapped around Kat as they shared the bed. He sits for a moment, then moved into action, flipping on the light switch and shaking his brother awake.
"Dean. Dean."
As soon as Dean begins to stir, Sam rose from his spot and started to gather his things while Dean rubbed his eyes.
"What are you doing man, it's the middle of the night." He asked and he raised himself on his elbows making sure Kat didn't wake up from his movement.
"We have to go." He told alerting his brother.
"What's happening?"
"We have to go. Right now."
Sam grabbed his bag and walks out, leaving Dean to begin to get his and Kats things ready so he didn't have to wake her.

(Dean p.o.v)

I was driving down the road while Sam was on the phone reading from a Michigan State police ID and Kat slept in the back seat.
"McReady. Detective McReady. Badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress, I need the registered owner of a two door sedan, Michigan licence plate Mary-Frank-six-zero-three-seven. Yeah ok, just hurry."
"Sammy relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare." I told.
"Yeah, tell me about it."
"I mean it. Y'know, a normal, everyday, naked-in-class, nightmare. This licence plate, it won't check out. You'll see."
"It felt different Dean. Real. Like when I dreamt about our old house. And Jessica." He confessed.
"Yeah, that makes sense. You're dreaming about our house, your girlfriend. This guy in your dream, you ever seen him before?"
"No."
"No. Exactly. Why would you have premonitions about some random dude in Michigan."
"I don't know."
"Me neither." I told before he talked into his phone.
"Yes I'm here." He told listening before glaring at me as he picked up his pen and began to write things down. "Jim Miller. Saginaw, Michigan. You have a street address? Got it. Thanks. Checks out. How far are we?"
"From Saginaw? Coupla hours."
"Drive faster." He told making me do so.

We came to a stop and was saw Emergency vehicles around the house and someone on a stretcher was being zipped into a body bag. We turned into each other in the car, while I was concerned on what the hell was happening to my brother, Sam was just upset that his dream was true.
'What the hell is going on?'