I kinda wish they were all Count von Count.

We were watching vampires nest during the day when we saw a beat up Camaro pull in. Someone opened the door and was using his hand to put shade on his eyes from the sun.
The two had a brief discussion before they both went in, not before the dude at the door looked around briefly.
"Son of a bitch. So they're really not afraid of the sun?" I told in shock.
"You and Ashley got a bet on that?" Kat asked.
"I wish."
"Direct sunlight hurts them like a nasty sunburn. The only way to kill 'em is by beheading. And yeah, they sleep during the day, doesn't mean they won't wake up." Dad told making us nod.
"I guess walking right in's not our best option." I pointed out.
"Actually. That's the plan." He told.
'In the words of Ash. Shit a brick.'

I opened the trunk of baby so we could suit up while Dad did the same from his automatic hidden compartment that slides from the back of his truck.
"You can stay out here and keep watch." I told to Kat.
"I should be ok."
"You sure?"
"If I can link up to their minds, I can warn you all if they begin to wake up." She pointed out.
"You sure?" I asked making her nod.
"Im sure." She told making me give a nod before looking over to dad.
"Dad I've got an extra machete if you need one." I told holding it out for him, but he unveiled a massive shiny serrated edge machete from a leather holder.
"I think I'm ok. Thanks." He told making me lower it as I checked his out.
"Wow."
"So, you boys and girl really wanna know about this colt?" Dad asked making us nod.
"Yes sir." Sam told.
"I should say yes but I feel I'm gonna link up to your mind and find out about it that way." Kat admitted making me smirk.
"It's just a story, legend really. Well I thought it was. Never really believed it until I read Daniel's letter... Back in 1835, when Halley's comet was overhead, the same night those men died at the Alamo. They say Samuel Colt made a gun. A special gun. He made it for a hunter, a man like us only on horseback. Story goes he made thirteen bullets, and this hunter used the gun half a dozen times before he disappeared, the gun along with him. And somehow Daniel got his hands on it....They say...they say this gun can kill anything." Dad explained, making us become shocked.
"Kill anything like, supernatural anything?" I asked.
"Like the demon?" Sam questioned making our father nod.
"Yeah, like the demon. Ever since I picked up it's trail I've been looking for a way to destroy that thing. Find the gun, we may have it." He admitted.

Dad jumped through the barn window we found first, before Sam followed, with Kat being next and then I jumped in last. Once we were all in, we began to survey the room and saw all the Vamps were sleeping hammocks in dead silence.
'Well this ain't creepy.'
Dad was looking into the stalls while me, Sam and Kat were making our way through the barn. I passed one of the many hammocks and ended up kicking an empty bottle that was in the ground. It made a somewhat loud clink noice, but thankfully the vampire didn't wake up.
'Thank the lord for that one.'
We were still looking around the place when Sam whispered.
"Dean. Kat."
We turned to look at him and saw he had found the 911 girl tied against the pole, either asleep or unconscious. Sam began to untie her when we heard a noise, making me look behind us.
"There's more." I whispered to the two.
I made my way to the locked metal grid, and saw people were tied up inside also asleep or unconscious. I grabbed a metal hook to try and break the lock, only for there to be a noise, causing Sam and Kat give me an annoyed look for it. The girl with them began to stir, making Sam start talking to her.
"Hey. Hey hey, I'm here to help you." He whispered.
Without warning, she began to scream an unearthly scream, making us rear back as I looked around to see they were waking up.
"Sam! Kat!" I exclaimed as we were trying to defend ourselves from the situation we were now in.
"Boys, run!" Dad exclaimed at us from where he was making the three of us book it as we called to him.
The vampires gave chase to us before we burst out of the barn door into the daylight, making them stop as we rushed up the slope to the cars, before we turned back to not see Dad following behind.
"Dad?" I questioned only for nothing to respond back. "Dad!"
After what felt like eternity, Dad came running up the slope, allowing us to feel relieved he made it. We all turned back to head to our cars when Dad spoke up.
"They won't follow. Not til tonight. Once a vampire has your scent, it's for life." He told.
"Oh fantastic." Kat sarcastic stated.
"Well what the hell do we do now?" I questioned.
"You gotta find the nearest funeral home, that's what." He told making the three of us give him a confused look before looking at one another.

(Third p.o.v)

Sam was pacing in the motel room since Dean and Kat went out to get what they needed, and John sat at the table.
"It shouldn't be taking this long. I should go help." Sam told.
"Dean's got it." John told stopping him from leaving but continued to pace, making his father just watch. "Sammy."
"Yeah."
"I don't think I ever told you this but...the day you were born you know what I did?" He asked making Sam look towards his father.
"No."
"I put $100 into a savings account for you. I did the same thing for your brother. It was a college fund. And every month I'd put in another $100 until...anyway my point is Sam that, this is never the life that I wanted for you." He admitted shocking his son.
"Then why'd you get so mad when I left?" He asked in confusion.
"You gotta understand something. After your mother passed all I saw was evil, everywhere. And all I cared about was keeping you boys alive. I wanted you...prepared. Ready. Except somewhere along the line I ..uh...I stopped being your father and I...I became your drill sargent. So when you said that you wanted to go away to school, all I could think about, my only thought was, that you were gonna be alone. Vulnerable. Sammy it just...it never occured to me what you wanted. I just couldn't accept the fact that you and me were just different." John explained making Sam huff a laugh at the end. "What?"
"We're not different. Not anymore. With what happened to Mom and Jess...well we probably have a lot more in common than just about anyone." Sam pointed out.
"I guess you're right son."
"You and Ashley have actually met?" He asked shocking his father a little.
"Yeah we have. Butt heads more times then none, mostly due to what we think might be best for Dean." He admitted before giving a chuckle. "Scary girl, especially when you get on her bad side. Which most of the time I ended up on that side. Never showed it in front of Dean so he didn't have to try and be the mediator."
"Hey Dad? Whatever happened to that college fund?" Sam asked making John smile.
"I spent it on ammo." He confessed as the two looked at each other.
Sam was the first to crack with John following after, the two sharing a laugh for the first time in a long time. Soon Dean came back with Kat, and they gained the focus from the other two.
"Whew. Man, some heavy security to protect a bunch of dead guys." Dean pointed out.
"I was distraction so to speak." Kat admitted with a small shrug.
"Get it?" John asked making Dean fumble in his pocket, withdrawing a paper bag that held a bottle full of something red, and he handed it to John. "You know what to do."