Sunrise Apartments.

"You better hurry up and beat it. Before the paramedics get here." Bobby told as we were still at his place.
"What are you gonna tell them?" I questioned as I held Kat up since she was still recovering over what happened.
"You think you guys invented lying to the cops? I'll figure something out." He told before handing Sam the Key of Solomon book. "Here take this. You might need it."
"Thanks."
"Thanks... for everything. Be careful, alright?" I told.
"You just go find your Dad. And when you do, you bring him around, would you? I won't even try to shoot him this time." He told and we left as Kat waved bye to him.

(Kat p.o.v)

We were parked by some train tracks in Jefferson City, Missouri, while Sam was looking through the book Bobby gave him on the roof of the car, spinning a marker in his hand. I was holding the bag for Dean since he was loading up every gun we had for this rescue mission.
"You've been quiet." Sam suddenly told since Dean had been very quiet and it was concerning.
"Just getting ready."
"He's gonna be fine, Dean." Sam pointed out.
Dean didn't answer that and Sam flipped to another page of the book. He must have seen something interesting since he grabbed the book and headed to us. He rubbed off some of the dirt and began to draw on the lid, which of course made Dean mad.
"Dude, what are you drawing on my car!"
"It's called a Devil's trap. Demons can't get through it or inside it." Sam explained.
"That's kinda cool."
"So?" He questioned as Sam moved to the other end of the trunk.
"It basically turns the trunk into a lockbox."
"So?"
"So, we have a place to hide the Colt while we go get Dad."
"What are you talking about? We're bringing the Colt with us." Dean told, making us look at him.
"Is that wise?" I questioned.
"We can't, Dean. We've only got three bullets left. We can't just use them on any demon, we've got to use them on the demon."
"No, we have to save Dad, Sam, okay? We're gonna need all the help we can get."
"Dean, you know how pissed Dad would be if we used all the bullets? Dean, he wouldn't want us to bring the gun."
"Can we please not fight? I hate fights." I quietly whined as the two continued to do the one thing I hated.
"I don't care, Sam. I don't care what Dad wants, okay? And since when do you care what Dad wants?"
"We want to kill this demon. You used to want that, too. Hell, I mean, you're the one who came and got me at school!" Sam pointed out causing Dean to scoff. "You're the one who dragged me back into this, Dean. I'm just trying to finish it!"
"Well, you and Dad are a lot more alike than I thought, you know that? You both can't wait to sacrifice yourself for this thing. But you know what? I'm gonna be the one to bury you. You're selfish, you know that? You don't care about anything but revenge."
"That's not true, Dean." Sam counted earning another scoff from Dean. "I want Dad back. But they are expecting us to bring this gun. They get the gun, they will kill us all. That Colt is our only leverage and you know it, Dean. We can not bring that gun. We can't."
"Fine."
"I'm serious, Dean."
"I said fine, Sam."
'Oh good. You guys aren't fighting anymore. Three cheers for me!'
Dean took the Colt out of his jacket pocket and held it up to show the two of us, before putting it in the trunk.

We were walking by the river and stepped up beside some trees, making Dean stop.
"Hey, hey." Dean called making us stop and look at him. "Think I know what Meg meant by Sunrise."
We looked over to what he was referring to, and saw an apartment building that held a sign out front that said 'Sunrise Apartment'.
"Hey! It's the building I saw. Crazy." I told with a smile, which also allowed the boys to know they were correct.
"Son of a bitch. That's pretty smart. I mean, if these demons can possess people they can possess almost anybody inside." Dean pointed out.
"Yeah, and make anybody attack us." Sam added.
"And so we can't kill them – a building full of human shields."
"They probably know exactly what we look like, too. And they could look like anybody."
"Yeah, this sucks out loud."
"Tell me about it. Alright, so, how the hell are we going to get in?" Sam questioned making us look at the building to think.
"Fire?" I asked.
"Kat we can't always go with fire." Dean pointed out.
"No you don't get it. What happens when a building is on fire?" I questioned making him think before realising what I was on about.
"Pull the fire alarm, get out all the civilians."
"Bingo!"
"Okay, but then the city responds in, what, seven minutes?" Sam asked.
"Seven minutes exactly." Dean confirmed.
"Unless your that one family and it took seven hours." I pointed out making the two give me a confused look.