Tea anyone?

We ended up going back to Cassie's place once her and Dean stopped having a staring contest. While we sat in the lounge, Cassie came back carrying a tray of tea and cups.
"My mothers in pretty bad shape. I've been staying with her. I wish she wouldn't go off by herself. She's been so nervous and frightened. She was worried about dad" she explained.
"Why?" Dean questioned while she poured the tea.
"He was scared. He was seeing things."
'Yeah I know that feeling. I just also hear things.'
"Like what?"
"He swore he saw an awful-looking black truck following him."
"A truck. Who was the driver?" Sam asked as she handed us the cups of tea.
"He didn't talk about a driver. Just the truck. He said it would appear and disappear. And, in the accident, Dad's car was dented, like it had been slammed into by something big." She told.
"Thanks." We told minus Dean before Sam continued.
"Now you're sure this dent wasn't there before?" He asked while Dean looked at the tea like it was an alien, before quickly depositing it in the side table next to him.
"He sold cars. Always drove a new one. There wasn't a scratch on that thing. It had rained hard that night. There was mud everywhere. There was a distinct set of muddy tracks leading from dad's car...leading right to the edge, where he went over." She told before bowing her as her emotions were getting a bit harder to control. "One set of tracks. His."
"The first was a friend of your fathers?" Dean asked.
"Best friend. Clayton Soames.They owned the car dealership together. Same thing. Dent. No Tracks. And the cops said exactly what they said about dad. He 'lost control of his car.'." She told before she continued to speak but her mouth didn't move. "Why won't anyone believe me?"
"We believe you." I told making her give me a confused look.
"What?"
"No one here might believe you. But we do, it's why we are here to help you. I mean, why wouldn't we want to help you if we didn't believe." I simply told making her give me a smile.
'I guess there is some perk to hearing what others don't.'
"Can you think of any reason why your father and his partner might be targets?" Dean asked.
"No."
"And you think this vanishing truck ran them off the road?" Sam continued while I got Dean to switch my cup with his so it seemed like he was actually drinking it when she wasn't paying attention.
'Love me some tea.'
"When you say it aloud like that...listen, I'm a little sceptical about this...ghost stuff...or whatever it is you guys are into." She told making Dean huff in annoyance.
"Skeptical. If I remember, I think you said I was nuts."
"Makes me seem insane believing right away." I told making me and Sam quietly chuckle.
"That was then." She told making them stare at one another again. "I just know that I can't explain what happened up there. So I called you."
Before we could say anymore, the door open and a middle aged woman. Due to this, we rose to our feet while Cassie went to take her mothers arm.
"Mom. Where have you been I was so..." she began to ask till her mother cut in.
"I had no idea you'd invited friends over." She gently told.
"Mom, this is Dean, a...friend of mine from... college. And his brother Sam as well as their friend Kat." She told making me give a wave like usual.
"Well I won't interrupt you." She told before going to leave only for Dean to stop her.
"Mrs Robinson. We're sorry for your loss. We'd like to talk to you for a minute if you don't mind?" He asked which made her slightly insulted in what he asked.
"I'm really not up for that right now." She told before leaving the room, causing us to look at one another.
"Well she seems nice." I told with a small smile.