The boy in the music store.

"How come all their information was muddled up?" Dean questioned as we walked down the footpath.
"The brain does that. Memories can easily be altered, an example of this would be having a friend who later is revealed to be a jerk. All your memories with that friend changes to him being a jerk because that's what you know about them now. The brain isn't stable, things changes, patterns need to be formed, even when the brain stops developing to a point you can still alter things. It's kinda why they suggest learning languages at a young age to make it easier." I explained.
"Did finding out your a psychic make you know everything about brains?" Dean questioned.
"No I just took psychology in high school, I have told you this." I stated making him shrug.
"Still not used to knowing you can read minds and such." Sam told before we walked into the music shop for Craig.
"Fellas. Can I help you with anything?" Someone behind the counter asked.
"Yeah, are you Craig Thurston?" Sam asked.
"I am."
"Well we're reporters with the Dallas Morning News. I'm Dean, this is Sam and Katie who we call Kat." Dean told and I gave a wave.
"No way. Well I'm writer too. I write for my school's lit magazine." Craig told.
"Well, good for you Morrisey." Dean stated.
"Umm. We're doing an article on local hauntings and rumor has it you might know of one." Sam told.
"You mean the Hell House?"
"That's the one." Me and Dean told.
"I didn't think there was anything to the story." He admitted.
"Why don't you tell us the story." Sam suggested.
"Well, supposedly back in the '30s this farmer, Mordachai Murdoch, used to live in this house with his six daughters. It was during the depression, his crops were failing, he didn't have enough money to feed his own children. So I guess that's when he went off the deep end."
"How?"
"Well, he figured it was best if his girls died quick, rather than starve to death. So he attacked them. They screamed, begged for him to stop but he just strung 'em up, one after the other. And when he was all finished he just turned around and hung himself. Now they say that his spirit is trapped in the house forever, stringing up any other girl that goes inside." He explained to Sam question.
"Where'd you hear all this?" Dean asked.
"Everyone's always heard something somewhere." I added.
"My cousin Dana told me. I don't know where she heard it from. Ya gotta realise, I didn't believe this for a second."
"But now you do." Sam told and we could see he was unsure about what to believe.
"I don't know what the hell to think man. You guys, I tell you exactly what I told the police ok? That girl was real. This was not a prank. I swear to God, I don't wanna go anywhere near that house ever again ok?"
"Thanks" Dean told before we left.
"We heading to the Hell house now?" I quietly asked as we left.
"You just read mind." He joked.
'I don't I've ever heard anything from Dean.... Probably doesn't help I have no control over this thing."