Another vision bites tbe dust.

I was playing with the new charms that Roxy attached to my bracelet while Sam was at the table rubbing his temple, Dean was sitting next to me on the bed while John was on the other one.
"A vision." John flatly stated upon what Sam explained to us.
"Yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling." He slowly and painfully explained.
"And you think this is going to happen to this woman you met because..."
"Because these things happen exactly the way I see them." Sam pointed out.
"It started out as nightmares. Then it started happening while he was awake." Dean explained as he rose to his feet and crossed to the counter behind Sam to get more coffee.
"Sometimes I can see them if we are making contact." I added making the boy nod.
"Yeah. It's like the closer I get to anything to do with the demon the stronger the visions get." Sam told.
"All right. When were you going to tell me about this?" their father asked making us all stop what we were doing to look at him.
"We didn't know what it meant." Dean pointed out.
"Hell, we didn't know I was psychic for the longest time." I added.
"All right, something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and you call me." Their father told making Dean dump the coffee jug and cup back down on the counter before he began to walk towards John.
"Call you? Are you kidding me? Dad I called you from Lawrence all right? Sam called you when I was dying. I mean, getting you on the phone? I got a better chance of winning the lottery." He told and I looked down at my bracelet to see there was a small pentagram with what looked to be flames around it, making it look like a sun of sorts.
'Weird.'
"You're right. Although I'm not too crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right. I'm sorry." Their father told making them start speaking again.
"Look guys, visions or no visions, fact is, we know the demon is coming tonight. And this family's gonna go through the same hell we went through." Sam pointed out.
"No they're not. No one is, ever again." Their father stated before Sam phone began to ring, making him pick it up.
"Hello?.....Who is this?......Meg." He told maki us all look towards him. "Last time I saw you you fell out of a window."
'I hope Roxy is ok. I can't lose her as well.'
"Just your feelings? That was a seven-story drop." Sam told before looking towards John. "My Dad. I don't know where my Dad is."
Meg said something to him, causing him to hesitate before passing the phone to John.
"This is John.........I'm here....."
We watched as he listened to whatever she was saying before we saw the colour drained from his face a little.
"Caleb?"
The boys went on alert when they heard his name, making me go on one as well since he was someone important to them.
"You listen to me. He's got nothing to do with anything. You let him go......I don't know what you're talking about." John told as I linked up to his mind not meaning to and I heard what he was hearing happen to their friend.
I quickly covered my mouth from shock as tears began to quickly form in my eyes from what I was forced to hear.
'Please. Disconnect, disconnect.'
I felt myself be pulled into someone's arms making me look to see it was Dean trying to distract me from what was going on.
"Caleb. Caleb!"
"Don't focus on them. Focus on me." Dean quietly told as he held my face in his hands.
"I can't." I admitted as tears fell.
"You can. I know you can Kat. Just focus on me." He told making me give a small nod as I tried.
"I'm gonna kill you, you know that?" John told her and I continued to try and focus on Dean.
'I want this to end. Why did I have to be psychic?! I don't want to hear peoples inner thoughts! I didn't want to hear him die!'
"Okay." John suddenly told to Meg confusing us all.
"I said okay, I'll bring you the colt."
'He can't actually be thinking of doing that?!'
"It's gonna take me about a days drive to get there....That's impossible. I can't get there in time and I can't just carry a gun on the plane." He pointed out before lowering the phone due to her most likely hanging up.
'We are royally screwed.'