Percy:“ I get it boss but I still haven’t decided if I want her that way or maybe it was just physical attraction. We can’t blame her for her husband’s actions, it’s not fair ”

Me:“ I will not have someone in my life who will always have a hold on me, I don’t live my life looking over my back scared that someone who knows something about me might show up and cause problems not only for me but for you too Percy ”

Sbu:“ you can always get another girl who has no baggage Percy and leave this woman, it’s either you leave her and don’t contact her ever again or we kill her ”

Jama:“ or we kill you Percy. You haven’t even fucked her but here you are busy talking all this shit! ”

Percy:“ shut the fuck up, you were not there what do you know? ”

Jama:“ I know that we fucken get rid of liabilities and she is one. I have something that we can give her and she won’t remember anything that happened last night ”

Me:“ what the fuck?, where did you get it? ”

Jama:“ I know people who make this stuff ”

Me:“ get it now and you?, I’m going to book her a room and you’re going to ask her to come here and you’ll give her the stuff. You’ll act all concerned and worried about her and you’ll give it to her ”

Him:“ she could be the one though boss ”

Me:“ go and call her ” he goes to the bedroom. “ get more of that stuff, I’ll pay and we’re going to give it to Percy too. I don’t want him to remember anything from being here in P. E cause it looks like he really likes her and we can’t have that ”

Sbu:“ great idea cause he makes me want to just punch him ”

Jama:“ they say they’ll deliver it in two hours and they want R20. 000 ”

Me:“ what the hell!, how big is that thing? ”

Jama:“ 2 litre boss, you just use a drop of it and in 15 minutes it will knock them down and they won’t remember anything and it’s not traceable on the blood ”

Me:“ I hope they don’t use that thing on drugging and raping women ”

Jama:“ no sir they sell it and use it on people who have severe cases of trauma ”

Sbu:“ fuck man, we need to work with these people ”

Me:“ does the government know about this drug? ”

Jama:“ no sir, cause they know if the government finds out they will take it from them ”

Me:“ but you told us about it, why? ”

Jama:“ I saw you bosses how you work and you care for the people who work for you and I want to be part of that and so I thought bringing this to the table would be my way of getting in and being one of the man you trust too ” he’s smart, I like smart man. I look at sbu and he’s impressed too.

Me:“ welcome to the family jama ” we shake his hands, Percy comes back

Percy:“ she’s coming boss ”

Me:“ who is she going to leave the kids with and is the police done at their house? ”

Percy:“ she said the police are almost done and her sister is already there and the housekeeper too ”

Me:“ go and get a room and keep her company. When they deliver the drug I’ll call you then hand up and you’ll use the land line and pretend to order something then Jama will come as a waiter and bring you guys champagne that you’ll drink, cause you’ll ask jama to open it and pour it then Jama  will spike her drink, you get me? ”