Telling Everyone part two!

Both Barry and Kara came to a stop outside of the Star Labs facility. Kara said "you know, it's nice that we got out of National City for a while, as much as I love the place, I don't think I left since we visited our parents a little while before you properly got your powers back". Barry nodded and said "I visited them not long after we beat Leviathan to tell them that we beat them but we still have Thawne to deal with, I was only about ten minutes anyway". Kara nodded and asked "so shall we go in and tell everyone the news Mr Allen". Barry took Kara's hand and replied "yes we shall Ms Danvers". Kara giggled and said "soon it'll be Mrs Allen". Barry smiled and softly replied "yeah it will be". Kara smiled lovingly at Barry before giving him a peck on the lips. She said "lets go then, I can't wait to tell everyone". Barry nodded and replied "me too Kar". Kara gave Barry another smile before the two headed inside to see everyone.

Barry and Kara along the hallway towards the Cortex with a massive smile on their faces when they heard their other friends and family that weren't in National City, all talking in their groups. Barry and Kara turned into the Cortex to see Nora, Henry, Alex and Eliza all talking, Harry, H.R, Nash and Ralph were all talking and finally Jesse and Wally were talking. Kara cleared her throat loud enough for everyone to hear her which cut all the conversations short. Henry smiled and said "it took you both a while to get here". Barry chuckled and said "sorry dad, we just had to tell everyone in National City our news before we came here". Wally asked "is it about Thawne". Kara giggled and said "no it's.....". Kara was interrupted by Felicity shouting "wait, don't say yet..... sorry we're late". Everyone turned to see Felicity walking into the Cortex with baby Mia in her arms and William, Oliver's son at her side. Barry chuckled and asked "what brings you by". Felicity said "William was spending the day with me and his little sister when we saw you two speed by so we thought we should drop by, plus I've been meaning to ask you something Barry". Kara giggled and said "well you are always welcome Felicity". Barry smiled and said "hey William, how are you doing". William smiled a little and said "great, it's nice to see you uncle Barry, you too aunt Kara". Kara beamed and said "it's great to see you too William, at least there is one cool William, the other William I know is a douche". Barry chuckled and shook his head. Felicity smiled a little and said "well tell us why you asked everyone to come here for, and hopefully there are no more interruptions".

Felicity and William joined the group, who were all still patiently waiting for Barry and Kara to explain why they asked everyone to meet at Star Labs. Henry asked "so if it isn't to do with Thawne, why did you want everyone to meet here as soon as possible". Barry leaned over to Kara and whispered "do you want to tell them honey". Kara nodded her head with excitement. She then raised her left hand to show of the ring and squealed "we're engaged". Like in National City, everyone hugged the couple and offered their congratulations. Felicity smiled and hugged Barry last. She said "I'm glad I don't have to kill you both". Barry smiled and said "I don't think you would Felicity". Felicity smiled at Barry as she pulled away from the hug. She said "Oliver would be beyond happy that you did it Barry". Barry smiled a little and said "thanks Felicity". Felicity nodded with a small smile. Barry asked "so you said you had something you needed to ask me". Felicity nodded and said "as you're aware, its Oliver's funeral in a few days". Barry nodded with a small frown. Felicity said "and you two were always close, maybe except when you first met with the whole Oliver being poisoned and you saving him with rat poison". Barry let out a small chuckle and nodded. Felicity said "you two might have not always gotten along, but he did view you as his younger brother". Barry smiled a little and said "he was like an older brother in an Oliver Queen way". Felicity nodded and stated "so I was uh wondering, would you give the eulogy at Oliver's funeral, he would want it to be you". Barry nodded and said "yeah of course, it would be the least I can do, given all that Oliver done for me". Felicity smiled and said "Barry, you did a lot for Oliver too, even if you don't know it". Barry nodded and replied "I know it's just, he gave his life for me and Kara, and then he helped out with Leviathan, he didn't have to but he did, he could have spent his time with you and your daughter". Felicity said "you know Oliver, he can't just sit around and do nothing, especially when you and Kara needed the help, and besides, you gave him extra time with us Barry, you sacrificed yourself during the crisis, it was meant to be Oliver but it was you, in doing so, he got to spend a little longer with his family, not just me, Mia and William, but you, Kara and everyone else, so thank you Barry". Barry smiled a little and said "I'm happy to hear Felicity". Felicity nodded and asked "so have you both started planning your wedding". Kara had come over and stood next to Barry, leaning into his side with her arm wrapped around Barry's back. Barry wrapped his arm around Kara's waist as Kara said "no we haven't started planning it yet, we want to deal with everything else first, especially Thawne". Felicity smiled a little and said "well I can't wait to be there". Barry chuckled and said "me too". Kara giggled and said "me three".