Fight of their lives!

Barry came to stop and watched as Kara ran around Gamemnae. He smiled a little when he saw her through a bolt of lightning at her. Gamemnae flew backwards, towards Barry. Barry glared at her and sped forwards, punching her towards Kara. Kara grabbed an already broken street light and swung it at Gamemnae who fell on the ground. The two heroes smiled at each other for a moment before they heard an explosion. Barry and Kara turned around to see that the explosion came from Catco. They both teared up as Barry sadly whispered "Oliver". Gamemnae blasted them both in the back while they were distracted which knocked the two over. Gamemnae slowly walked towards them. She said "you ruined everything". Barry chuckled a little and said "whoops". Gamemnae blasted them both again. Both Barry and Kara slowly got up to their feet and wiped the sweat from their foreheads. Gamemnae said "one of your friends is already dead, you'll be joining him, and all your friends, they'll soon follow, and I will take great pleasure in it". Kara took Barry's hand and said "you may kill us... But you won't manage to beat the rest, everyone has their limits.... Even you". Gamemnae laughed. She said "Leviathan is everlasting, there is no beating us". Barry squeezed Kara's hand before letting it go. He took a step forwards and said "Oliver sacrificed himself for us, there is no chance in hell that I'm letting it be in vain". Kara stepped forwards and said "me too". Gamemnae sighed and replied "we don't always get what we want". Kara said "guess you should listen to your own words then".

Before Gamemnae could reply, Barry and Kara sped at her. Barry threw a lightning bolt at her which collided with the electricity that Gamemnae had blasted at the two heroes. It created an explosion that made Barry fly backwards. Kara managed to keep going. She launched at Gamemnae and slammed into her, sending the two flying through a wall and into an apartment building. Barry stood up and groaned as he rubbed his shoulder. He activated his comms and asked "Guys, did it work". J'onn replied "there are a lot of confused people here, we're all working on evacuating everyone towards downtown, Clark is at Catco, I heard about Oliver, I'm sorry". Barry nodded and said "just.... Get everyone to safety, keep safe and don't let Nora come and help, she's done plenty already". J'onn said "I will, see you soon Barry, make sure Kara is safe, and yourself too". Barry chuckled a little and said "I'll certainly try but you know us". J'onn chuckled and said "I certainly do, good luck Barry". Barry replied "you too J'onn".

Kara was knocked backwards as she fought with Gamemnae. She managed to balance herself and then punch Gamemnae through a wall. She looked around a little and said "sorry for the mess..... I'm so glad this isn't mine and Bar's apartment". She then flew at Gamemnae again and grabbed her as she smashed through another wall and back outside. Kara hovered and then punched Gamemnae towards the ground. She flew down towards her and punched her again before she hit the ground. Kara landed a few feet away from her and smiled when Barry came to a stop beside her. He said "sorry I'm late, I was checking to see how things were". Kara smiled and said "that's ok Bar". Their smiles disappeared as they turned to face Gamemnae who was now back on her feet. She glared at Kara and wiped her clothes as she said "that was a bit rude, wasn't it". Kara rolled her eyes and said "says you". Barry sighed and took off towards Gamemnae. He punched her a few times and then took off towards an apartment building. Kara raced at her and punched her back. She then used her head vision which clashed with the lightning from Gamemnae. Neither got the upper hand as they continued to clash with their powers. Kara smiled when she saw the flash of orange light in her peripherals.

Barry sped over to a fire hydrant and removed the side with the tools he collected and smiled when the blast of water shot at Gamemnae. The force of it, knocked her over, letting Kara stop and take a breather. Barry vibrated his hands, creating a massive spark of electricity and used it to electrify the water. Kara punched a momentarily stunned Gamemnae back and smiled a little at Barry. Barry smiled a little and gave her a nod before the two heroes rushed the villain. The two threw Lightning bolts at Gamemnae who blasted her electricity at them. The collision of the two lightning bolts and blast of electricity created a shockwave which sent both Barry and Kara flying backwards.

As They struggled to get back up, Gamemnae blasted the two, causing them to fall back down. Gamemnae started to look fatigued as she looked at the two tired and sore heroes. Gamemnae said "I should have killed you when you were powerless". Barry chuckled a little and wiped blood away from his lip and said "yeah, villains have been known to be really dumb, your as stupid as Zoom was". Gamemnae said "well I'm not going to make the same mistake again, once I'm fine with you two, I'm going after your friends and family". Kara moved to get up but was blasted back down. Gamemnae said "which one of you should I start with huh". She smirked and said "take it your silence means the both of you". She smiled and lifted up a rusted metal pole and stabbed Barry through the leg with the sharp broken side, causing him to scream out in pain. Kara glared at her and was about to move when she was blasted back by a blast of energy. Gamemnae then used her powers to trap Kara's arms and legs with earth. She smirked and said "you even try and break out, and I will make his death slower". Kara shouted "if you even touch him I'll..." . She was interrupted by Gamemnae laughing and said "what, you'll kill me, oh please, you couldn't kill even if you wanted". Kara said "you are threatening to kill my boyfriend, I can make an exception". Barry looked over at Kara and took her hand. Kara looked back at Barry with tears in her eyes. Barry smiled a little and said "you can't Kara.... Not because of me". Kara sniffed and shook her head. She said "but..... You mean more than the world to me Bar....... I... I can't lose you". Barry smiled a little and said "it's ok.... It's ok Kara.... You'll never lose me..... I promise you". Kara sniffed and nodded. She said "you'll never lose me too Bar, I'll always be with you". Barry smiled at her and said "I know Kara, I know, I love you, just remember that". Kara said "I love you too Bar". Gamemnae smiled and said "how sweet". She then said "guess we can skip the goodbyes". She pulled the metal pole out of Barry's leg and went to plunge it into his chest. Kara sobbed and begged for her to stop.

Kara heard a crackle of electricity and then saw a vibrating hand sticking out of Gamemnae's chest. She watched as Gamemnae dropped lifeless onto the ground, with Eobard Thawne standing in her place.