Gideon!

Barry and Kara walked back into the bridge of the Waverider hand in hand. Sara smirked and said "you two were gone for a while". Ray said "twenty minutes to be exact". Everyone looked at Ray. Ray said "which I didn't need to mention". Barry and Kara laughed a little. Barry said "we were in the speedforce". Ray asked "you can enter the speedforce without running". Barry said "we weren't physically in the speedforce, our minds were". Ray gasped and said "that's cooler". Barry chuckled and nodded. He said "I just had a few questions for the new speedforce, that's all". Sara asked "so do you have a plan". Barry smiled and said "nope, we need to know a little about the new timeline, we have memories from earth prime but we don't really know it exactly". Sara nodded. Kara asked "but how are we going to find out the information we need, ooh.... Are we getting to do a scouting mission, I've always wanted to do one". Barry smiled and said "relax Kara, we might need to yes, but we have a source of information right here". Sara said "Gideon". Barry nodded and said "exactly". Barry asked "Gideon". Gideon asked "yes Barry Allen, how may I help you". Zari asked "wait, how do you know Gideon". Sara said "he has been on the Waverider before so obviously he knows Gideon". Kara giggled and asked "they don't know". Ray asked "know what". Barry said "I've known about Gideon since year one of being the Flash, long before you guys became Legends". Kara said "yeah and it's Barry who invents Gideon in the future". Ray asked "really..... That is like so cool, that's way better than anything I've invented". Gideon said "Ms Danvers is right, Barry creates me in the future with some help from his wife Kara Allen, they are the only two with full access to my system". Sara said "huh, I didn't know that". Barry nodded. Kara was smiling and blushing a little As she looked down. Sara smirked and said "so Kara Allen huh". Kara blushed more and played with her fingers. Barry chuckled and said "it was going to happen eventually". Kara smiled more and looked up. Sara asked "why are you nervous about it". Kara smiled and said "I'm not nervous, it's just.... I'm actually Kara Allen in the future.... It makes me excited.... I like it, Kara Allen, it sounds nice". Barry smiled and said "yes it does". Kara smiled and pecked Barry on the lips. Kara smiled more and said "I can't wait for the day that I am Kara Allen". Barry smiled and said "me neither". Sara cleared her throught and said "ok lovebirds, can we get back to the task at hand". Barry nodded and said "yep... We definitely can and should do that". Kara giggled more and said "what He said".

Barry smiled and asked "Gideon, what are the differences in this timeline". Gideon said "during Zoom's takeover off Central City, you still end up in the speedforce, Kara is in Central City helping as you two have been best friends since Kara arrived on earth, you both team up all the time, she helped with Zoom, you get out of the speedforce and manage to take down all the meta humans and take back control off the city from Zoom, however due to the change in the timeline caused by the anachronism, after you got out of the speedforce, Zoom managed to capture you both, both of you were locked in the pipeline but Zoom took Barry, he is currently locked up in a cell inside Zoom's lair". Barry nodded and went into deep thought. Kara noticed and asked "what are you thinking Bar". Barry said "we need to get us both and try and set the timeline back to the way it was as much as possible, we won't be able to go undetected by our past selves, but we can only get them out and maybe help stop the metapocolypse, I believe they called it, but that's all, we can't beat Zoom, we need to leave him for our past selves to do themselves". Kara nodded. Barry said "we should find out what we can while there, then we should be able to get them out, we need to see if there are any traps, Maybe Thawne wants us to be focused on something else". Kara nodded and said "maybe". Barry nodded and said "we shouldn't interact with our past selves too much so I should get you out of the pipeline while you get me out of Zoom's lair". Kara asked "won't Zoom be there". Barry shook his head and said "he won't, at this point he uses the CCPD as his base, he wants to show them that He has power over them and that they can't beat him, if he is in his lair, I'll distract him". Kara nodded. Ava asked "but how will you be in two places at once". Barry smiled and said "let us worry about that, I need you guys to monitor changes to the timeline". Sara nodded and said "ok, and if you guys need back up". Barry smiled and said "we'll tell you". Sara nodded and smiled. Barry turned to Kara and asked "are you ready to save past us babe". Kara smiled and said "always Bar". Barry smiled more and said "we'll go scout out Star Labs first and then we'll scout out Zoom's lair, and we'll decide on a proper plan then". Kara nodded and said "got it, I need a change of clothes". Barry said "please say you aren't dressing in all black". Kara giggled and said "what.... No". Barry smiled. Kara said "ok fine but it's my first proper scouting mission with my boyfriend, it's gonna be fun". Barry smiled and said "fine, I'll change into black too". Kara smiled more and said "awesome, I'll get black leggings and a black hoody, it's gonna be fun". Barry smiled and nodded. He said "I guess I'll wear what I did when I went back in time with Nora to stop Cicada". Kara smiled more and asked "where is the fabrication room". Mick said "it's uh, that way I think skirt". Kara smiled and ran in the direction Mick pointed too. Barry chuckled and ran after her shouting "you aren't wearing war face paint like in the movies, it'll look dumb".