Speedster training!

Barry chuckled as Nora asked if they could now train. He smiled and said "ok yeah, I mean that is what we came here to do". Kara nodded and said "we seem to get side tracked a lot". Barry nodded with a warm smile. He asked "so what do you want to practice". Kara nervously said "running on walls". Barry nodded and looked at Nora with confusion when she burst out laughing. He asked "what's so funny Nora". Kara looked at Nora with a stern but embarrassed look and shook her head. Nora laughed even more and tried to speak but she couldn't. Barry couldn't help but chuckle as his daughter continued to laugh. After a while she eventually calmed down enough to speak. She said "sorry about that dad..... Mum... Mum wanted to learn how to... How to run up walls because...." . She erupted into more laughter as Kara hid her face in her hands to hide her embarrassment. Barry smiled and wrapped his arm around Kara's waist. She snuggled into his side to further hide her embarrassment. Barry asked "what's wrong Kara". Kara mumbled "I was dumb, that's what's wrong". Barry smiled and rubbed her side reassuringly. Nora just laughed more when she saw her mum try to hide while wrapped up in Barry's arms. Barry chuckled and said "Nora can you stop laughing at your mother". Nora took a deep breath to calm her self. She wiped away the tears from her eyes as she said "sorry dad... Sorry, it's just mum said that she wanted to learn how to run on walls because..... Because she hated that... That we could run up walls and she had to run up the staircases to reach the roofs when we were up against Leviathan". Barry chuckled and asked "can't you fly babe". Nora just burst out laughing again as she said "that.... That's what I said". Barry chuckled and shook his head. Kara groaned and said "not you too". Barry smiled a little and said "babe, it's ok, we were in a stressful situation, you loved running really fast and things can skip your mind when stressed, it's ok". Kara nodded and took her hands away from her face to show her bright red face. Barry smiled at her and said "it's ok Kara and we'll teach you how to once Nora calms down". Kara pouted and said "it isn't that funny Nora". Nora who was still laughing, nodded and said "y... Yes... Yes it is". Kara sighed and snuggled into Barry again. Barry smiled and said "maybe we should start without her". Kara nodded and said "yep, that'll teach her for laughing at her parents". Barry smiled and said "come on then". Nora calmed down a little and said "no.... Please, I've stopped, I've stopped, I'm sorry mum". Kara smiled a little and said "if it happens again, then we're watching all those films you hate". Nora pouted and said "I won't mum, please just don't make me watch those films, they are way to cheesy for me, I don't know how you and dad watch them". Kara smiled and said "I don't focus on the movies". Nora said "oh god, I don't want to know". Barry chuckled and said "we just talk about whatever Nora, nothing too serious". Nora nodded and muttered "I don't believe you".

Barry smiled at Nora and gave her a nod. Nora smiled and gave him a nod back. She turned to her mum and said "all you have to do, is run as fast as you can, but you'll need to maintain that speed because otherwise...." . Kara finished "I'll fall, ok, I can do this". Barry smiled and said "yes you can Kara, and if not, I'll catch you". Kara giggled and said "my hero". Barry chuckled and pecked her on the lips. He then said "I believe in you Kara, you've got this". Kara nodded and said "I've got this, I can do this". Nora smiled and said "you can do it mum". Kara smiled at her boyfriend and daughter as they stood side by side. Barry gave her a nod which she smiled at. She then sped forwards and up the high wall that they had set up. Halfway up, She had slowed down and fell. As Barry said, he caught her when she fell. Kara blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck just in case. Barry smiled at her and said "you made it halfway up, that was pretty good". Kara smiled and asked "you think". Barry nodded and said "yeah, if we just keep practicing, you'll be able to get to the top". Kara smiled and pressed her lips against Barry's. Barry smiled and kissed her back.

A few moments later, they pulled away when they heard their daughter clear her throught. Kara giggled as Barry put her down onto her feet. Barry asked "are you gonna have another go". Kara nodded and took her place, ready to speed at the wall and run up it. She then looked back at Barry with a smile and offered him her hand. Barry smiled and took her hand, taking his place beside her. Kara smiled and said "maybe it's better if I practice with my boyfriend doing it with me". Barry chuckled and said "maybe". Kara smiled and said "I'll know what speed to run at and then I can do it myself once I have the hang of it". Barry nodded and asked "ready". Kara nodded and said "ready". Nora smiled and gave them both a thumbs up which made Kara giggle. Barry said "on three ok". Kara nodded. Barry smiled and said "one". Kara giggled and said "two". As soon as they both said three, they took off ready to run up the wall.