Struggling!

Barry woke up handcuffed to a pipe. Thawne smirked and said "look who's finally up, boring and regular Barry Allen". Barry said "they will find you Thawne, you aren't as smart as you think". Thawne chuckled and said "maybe Flash, but I'm counting on them finding you, not that I'm going to kill them, not yet anyway, that will come". Barry said "I can't wait to wipe that smug look off your face". Thawne chuckled and walked over to Barry. He asked "what are you gonna do, maybe you'll phase out of those cuffs, oh wait you can't" . Barry headbutted Thawne, breaking his nose. Thawne chuckled and said "wow, still got some fight in you huh, even without your powers". Barry glared at Thawne. He shouted "go to hell". Thawne chuckled and said "seems like someone is a little angry". Barry said "if you even lay a finger on Kara or Nora". Thawne sped in front of Barry with his eyes glowing red and his face vibrating. Thawne asked "you'll do what, you cannot beat me Barry". His eyes went back to normal and he stopped vibrating. Thawne smirked and said "there is nothing you would be able to do to me". Barry said "just kill me, let them live". Thawne said "very tempting Barry but you know I can't do that, not yet, patience, I'll be back later, don't try anything". Thawne sped away leaving Barry alone in the dark room.

Kara landed in the Tower and stormed into another room. Oliver who had just walked back in asked "is she ok". Clark sighed and said "she's angry, I haven't seen her like that, she really misses Barry, it's been a day since he was taken and she needs him back". Oliver sighed and said "I'll go talk to her". He began walking to another room. Nora said "I'll talk to her, please Uncle Ollie". Oliver smiled a little and nodded. Nora walked into the room to go talk to her mother. Oliver sighed and asked "have you guys found anything yet". Lena said "we can't track Thawne anywhere the way we would be able to track Barry, I assume because of his speedforce, and we aren't much of a hacker, so we can't do anything with that". Oliver said "luckily I'm married to one, I'll go call Felicity". Lena nodded. Clark said "I'll go back out and see if I can find anything". Nia said "me and J'onn will have another look around". Brainy said "I'll come with, Maybe we should have a look around the area he was taken, there has to be something we missed".

Nora walked into the room Kara had stormed into to see her sitting in regular clothes with her back against the wall and her head in her hands. Nora asked "mum". Kara sniffed and looked up at Nora. Nora sat next to her and hugged her. Kara hugged her back and sobbed. Nora said "we'll get him back mum, I know we will". Kara sniffed and said "I know..... I just can't bare the thought of losing him again". Nora said "mum, dad is going to be ok, he is, you are going to find him, you will figure out how to find him, dad tells me that you are just as smart as he is, Maybe even smarter, he knows that you'll be able to". Kara smiled and asked "he said that". Nora nodded and said "he did". Kara smiled and said "I think he is smarter, he always knows what to do". Nora smiled and said "I think you are as smart as each other". Kara smiled and said "I think I know how to find him". Nora smiled. Kara hugged her tightly and said "come on". The two walked out of the room. Oliver smiled a little at Kara and said "we'll get him back Kara, I promise". Kara smiled and said "I think I know how". Everyone in the room looked at Kara. Kara smiled and said "Gideon, Barry has his Gideon with him, we have the other version of Gideon, what if we can use that Gideon to find Barry". Lena smiled and said "it's worth the shot". Lex said "I'll tell everyone else to come back here, once we have a location, you should all be ready to go". Kara nodded and said "let's find Barry".

Barry sat in the room just sitting and waiting. Gideon appeared and said "Barry, there is a message from Kara, would you like me to play it". Barry smiled and said "yeah". He heard Kara say "Barry we know where you are, we're coming for you soon, just hang in there, me and Nora love you". Barry smiled a little. The smile disappeared when he heard the crackle of electricity. Thawne smirked and said "you hungry". Barry glared at Thawne. Thawne said "not talkative, well you will be". Barry said "you are smiling now, I can't wait to wipe it off you face, you have been a pain for most of my life, this time, you won't be coming back". Thawne asked "what are you gonna do Barry, I've died before, I will keep coming back". Barry said "I'm not going to kill you Thawne". Thawne said "I'm going to enjoy killing you Barry, but for now, I guess hurting you will do". Thawne sped over to Barry and lifted him up by the throught. He sped punched him a few times in the stomach. He then threw him against the wall. Barry struggled up to his feet. Thawne punched Barry across the face and then kicked him in the knee making him fall to the ground. Thawne grinned as Barry spat out blood. Thawne said "well I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed that very much". Barry watched as Kara smashed through the roof and knocked Thawne over.