Andrea helps!

Kara stood outside of Catco and phoned Barry. Barry picked up and said "hey babe, what's up". Kara giggled and said "I had a interesting conversation with Kate". Barry asked "you did". Kara said "yeah, apparently her and Oliver had a bet on something". Barry asked "yeah, what about". Kara blushed a little and said "Oliver apparently bet that it you were to propose to me like now, that I would say yes". Barry chuckled and said "seems like an Oliver thing to say". Kara giggled and said "the new Oliver anyway, he seems lighter now compared to When I first met him". Barry chuckled and said "yeah". Kara asked "how are things going though". Barry said "we haven't seen anything yet, I mean maybe they've seen something recently, I'm just going back with snacks". Kara smiled and said "yeah, Kate told me". Barry asked "how are things at Catco, and did you settle their bet". Kara smiled and said "I haven't found anything yet Bar, and I did settle their bet". Barry asked "did Oliver win". Kara bit her lip and sorted her glasses. She said "yeah, if you did ask, I would say yes, I love you so much Barry and I am excited for the day that I become your wife". Barry smiled and said "I love you too Kar and I can't wait for that day too, whenever it may be". Kara smiled and said "well I should get back to work before Andrea kills me". Barry said "yeah I should get going too, I'll see you later Kar". Kara smiled and said "keep safe Bar, I'll see you later". Barry said "I will Kar, see you soon". Kara smiled and put her phone away and then headed inside.

Kara sat at her desk typing up an article with a massive smile on her face. William walked over and asked "what has you so happy today". Kara smiled and said "a couple of things, my boyfriend has a lead on Leviathan, he is following it up now, and we were just talking about the future, we were talking about what our wedding would be like". William asked "you two are getting married". Kara said "he hasn't proposed yet, but we both know that one day, we will be getting married". William nodded and said "I'm happy for you Kara, I actually have a date tonight so I'll be leaving early". Kara nodded and asked "is that what you came over to tell me". William said "no, I think I have something on Leviathan, it's probably a better lead than what your boyfriend has". Kara said "he thinks he knows where their base is". William said "oh". Kara asked "why do you have a problem with Barry". William sighed and said "I'm sorry Kara, he is a nice guy, he is a lot like you, you are both perfect for each other, I guess I just, I don't believe I'll ever have that". Kara said "I never thought I would have it either, I never thought I would have anyone who understands me, but that changed when I met Barry, he gets me in a way that no one else can, I love him so much, I can't imagine being with anybody else, you will find someone, who knows, Maybe you will get lucky with your date tonight". William nodded and said "thank you Kara". William said "we should go somewhere more private". Kara nodded.

As Kara followed William to go somewhere more private to talk, Andrea walked over and said "Kara, can I talk to you for a second". Kara nodded and said "yeah, sure". Kara followed Andrea into her office. Andrea said "you know how to contact Supergirl right, and the Flash". Kara said "I mean, I can, why". Andrea said "I need to talk to them both". Kara said "yeah, ok, I will try to get in touch with them". Andrea smiled and said "thanks Kara". Kara nodded and headed back out and followed William to a more private area. William said "what was that about". Kara said "Andrea wants to speak to Supergirl and the Flash, She wants me to contact them". William asked "can you". Kara smiled and said "I know the Flash, so yes I can". William asked "you know the Flash, who..... Who is it". Kara said "I'm not telling you that, I can't, besides it's not my secret to tell". William nodded and said "fair enough, it was worth a try, I can keep secrets too you know". Kara nodded and said "still not telling you". William said "fine, ok, I think that Leviathan is going to use Andreas tech in their plan, I don't know how but I think it is involved somehow". Kara nodded and said "that is maybe why Andrea wants to meet with Supergirl and the Flash, I need to go, I'll see you later, I need to go tell Barry". William looked at her confused but before he could say anything, Kara had already left to call Barry.

Barry had met with Kara at the tower. They were both in their suits. Barry asked "so Andrea wants to see us, shall we go see what it's about". Kara smiled and said "yeah, we shall, did you guys find anything at the subway". Barry said "there was someone that looked a little shady, Oliver and Kate are following them ". Kara smiled and said "do you want a lift". Barry smiled and said "a lift would be nice". Kara smiled and flew them to Catco and landed on the balcony. Andrea smiled at them as she walked out from her office. She said "thanks for coming". Kara smiled slightly and said "it's no problem Ms Rojas". Barry asked "so why do you want to see us". Andrea said "Leviathan". Kara asked "what about them". Andrea said "so you have heard of Leviathan, I know you went after Rama Khan, but Leviathan is super secretive and know how to keep hidden". Kara said "we've been trying to track them for months now". Andrea said "well They are trying to use my technology, I've been trying to delay it for as long as possible, I don't know what they are planning or where they operate out of but whatever they are planning, it's coming soon". Barry said "we'll find a way, we have a lead which we will be following soon". Andrea said "I'll see what I can find from here, if you need me, you know where to find me". Barry nodded. Kara said "if you find anything, let us know". Andrea said "I will" . Kara smiled and flew away as Barry sped away after her.