Time with the Queens!

Nora was sat with Oliver and Felicity in the training room. Felicity asked "you have a twin sister". Nora said "I think so, I never had a sister on my old earth, but I just have all these new memories with mum and dad, and there is another girl there and her name is Dawn, Dawn Alura Allen, I don't know if I should tell my parents or not, what if they hate me if I keep it from them, or if I do tell them, I could change the future". Oliver smiled and said "Nora, your parents are the most understanding and kindest people I know, they wouldn't hate you, and I think that if you feel that you need to tell them, then do it, they would be pretty excited over the fact that they have two kids in the future". Nora smiled and nodded. She said "thanks Uncle Ollie". Oliver smiled and said "come on, we can go over to the hotel and have some dinner, then we can watch TV or something". Nora nodded and smiled. Felicity said "wait, I have one question". Nora nodded. Felicity asked "do you have Kara's powers too". Nora said "I have most of them, I'm not as impenetrable because I'm only half kryptonian, I can fly and do everything else but, I don't have much control over them, and I always preferred using my speed, because I wanted to be just like my dad, he was my role model growing up, I never had my mother, dad wanted to help me control them but we focused on the powers he mostly understood first, by the time I was going to train with him to control my kryptonian powers, the crisis happened". Felicity nodded and said "well now you have both of your parents here to help you, your powers could come in handy against Thawne or This Leviathan". Nora nodded and said "I know, it's just mum and dad already have a lot on their plate, I don't want to add training me into that". Oliver smiled and said "Nora, they will be fine with training you, Barry isn't constantly working so he would be more than happy to spend time with his daughter and helping her become a badass hero, same with your mother". Nora smiled and said "you're right".

Oliver, Felicity and Nora all sat in the hotel room watching TV as they ate the pizzas that Oliver ordered. As they ate, Nora asked "where is William". Oliver smiled and said "he is still living with his grandparents, we get him two days a week but we are talking with his grandparents and we might be going to get him permanently, now that I don't really go out as the Green Arrow anymore, this is just temporary, until Barry gets his speed back". Nora nodded and asked "do you miss it". Oliver smiled and said "a little, I have always enjoyed teaming up with your dad and your mother, even if I don't really show it". Felicity smiled and said "the Dominator invasion has to be my favourite crossover". Oliver smiled and said "easy for you to say, I was stuck in a simulated world for a while". Felicity said "which Barry and Kara entered to get you all out". Nora asked "they did". Oliver nodded and said "they did, those two always stick together during the crossovers and whenever they teamed up". Nora smiled more and said "they love each other". Felicity smiled and said "I'm waiting for them to say that they are engaged". Nora smiled and said "me too, dad says that if I'm back in the future when they are getting married, that he'll bring me back to be there". Oliver smiled and said "that's nice of him, I'm sure that you'll both enjoy that day, especially Barry, he has loved Kara ever since he first met her, they are perfect for each other". Nora smiled more. Felicity asked "do you want to play a game Nora". Nora smiled and asked "what's the game". Felicity smiled and said "we can play some charades". Nora smiled and said "ok, I love that game". Oliver smiled and said "it's ok". Nora smiled and said "Dad played this with me all the time, I was better at it". Felicity said "we'll see who the best charades player is".

After a while of playing charades, and Nora easily winning, they were all laughing their heads off. Oliver yawned and said "well I'm going to head to bed now". He pecked his wife on the lips and then said "night you two". Nora and Felicity said "night". Oliver smiled and headed through to the bedroom. Felicity smiled at Nora and asked "did you have fun". Nora smiled and said "yeah I did aunt Felicity". Felicity smiled and said "that's good, I'll go get you a couple covers, I know the couch isn't the most comfortable". Nora smiled and said "it's fine aunt Felicity". Felicity smiled and said "you can stay for breakfast and we'll come with you to the Tower". Nora smiled and hugged Felicity. She said "thanks". Felicity smiled and hugged her back. She said "you are welcome Nora, I see that you got the hugging thing from your parents". Nora smiled. Felicity headed through to the room and grabbed spare covers for Nora. She then came back and set them on the couch. Nora smiled and said "night aunt Felicity". Felicity smiled and said "night Nora, see you tomorrow". Nora smiled and lay down on the couch and pulled the covers over her. Felicity smiled and headed into the bedroom. Nora smiled and fell asleep quite fast.