Decisions!

The music Meister said "I'll give you both time to think about it, I'll see you both tomorrow, Ba bye". Barry sighed and rubbed his eyes. Kara asked "do you think we should". Barry said "no.... No, I don't think we should Kara". Kara said "but we could bring everything back Barry..... The speedforce would be back, Thawne won't be here". Barry said "we don't know that Kara, I just don't think it's worth it". Kara asked "why Barry". Barry said "Kara, if we change the past, it changes everything, not just events, people, I am not making that mistake again". Kara said "but Barry, we can make it better". Barry said "Kara, I love this life we have, if we stop the crisis from happening, we might not end up together Kara, my parents would be dead again, our earths would be apart, I just don't think it's worth it". Kara said "ok..... you're right Bar, we can't just have the decision be up to us, we need to check with everyone". Barry nodded and said "I get that Kara, I do, I'm glad we aren't arguing about this". Kara smiled and said "I would never argue with you Barry, I will always listen to your points". Barry smiled and said "and I will always listen to yours". Kara smiled and said "let's go to bed and sleep on it ok, and then we can discuss this tomorrow". Barry nodded and said "ok".

Barry woke up the next morning and smiled at Kara who was sleeping peacefully next to him. Barry shook her gently and said "Kara sweetie". Kara groaned a little and slowly opened her eyes. She asked "what is it babe, can't we lie for another five minutes". Barry smiled at Kara and kissed her. Kara smiled at Barry. Barry said "we need to get up and meet with everyone to discuss that thing". Kara nodded and said "I still want another five minutes Bar". Barry smiled and said "ok Kar". Kara smiled and said "thanks babe". Barry said "no problem". Kara closed her eyes again and asked "do you still think we shouldn't do it". Barry said "yeah, I just don't want to lose what I have". Kara said "me neither". Barry smiled at Kara and pulled her closer to him. Kara giggled and said "I'm glad we get to do things like this every morning". Barry chuckled and said "me too Kara". Kara smiled and buried her face into his chest. Barry rubbed his hand up and down her arm. Kara opened her eyes again and smiled at Barry. She leaned up a little and connected their lips. She then moved so that she was on top of Barry as they passionately made out.

As they were eating breakfast, Kara got a phone call. She answered it and said "hey J'onn what's up". J'onn said "Kara, how fast can you and Barry get to the Tower". Kara smiled and said "pretty fast, why". J'onn said "just get down here". Kara said "give us ten minutes". Kara put her phone away and smiled at Barry. Barry smiled and ate a little faster. Kara said "at least we weren't interrupted while we made out this time". Barry chuckled and said "we've been dating for about two months at this point and it has to be a first". Kara giggled and said "yeah, I guess it is part of our life though, we'll always be interrupted". Barry said "I hope not, we need time to ourselves that doesn't involve work, as much as I love working with you, I love just relaxing with you more". Kara smiled and replied "aww me too Bar". Barry smiled and asked "are you flying us there". Kara said "well we have to be there quick and my boyfriend can't overuse his powers so yes, I'll fly you there". Barry smiled at Kara and said "a simple yes would have done". Kara giggled and said "I know but I love calling you my boyfriend". Barry smiled and said "hopefully one day it'll be husband". Kara smiled from ear to ear and said "I love you so much Barry". Barry said "I love you too Kara".

Barry and Kara arrived at the Tower to see Nia, Brainy, J'onn and Alex all gathered. Kara asked "why do you want us down here this early, I mean we were coming anyway but...." . J'onn said "this Music Meister guy showed up again and told us about being able to time travel to prevent the crisis". Kara asked "yeah about that, what do you guys think about it". J'onn said "I don't like it at all, but maybe we should consider it". Nia said "what if we change minor things, like uh, you could tell Lena your identity earlier, or..... Or Barry, you could find a way to stop the speedforce from dying or.... Maybe..... Maybe, you two days earlier, I don't know". Brainy said "I'm not sure about the whole time travel thing, I mean Barry is the expert on it here". Barry chuckled and said "that would be a first..... I'm not a big fan of time travel at all, I don't think it's worth it, we could mess up a lot, we could change events in the future and people would be completely different, it wouldn't make much of an impact on us, if I changed something say even a day ago, but Brainy is further into the future, we could mess up his past or erase him or we could screw up other things". The music Meister appeared and said "that's why Barry Allen, we'll be in another reality, if you make a change, you will see the effects and then if you like said change, we can apply it to this reality". Kara asked "will we have to sing this time". The Music Meister smirked and said "no, not really but feel free to Kara". Kara sighed. Barry said "ok..... Me and Kara will go, maybe we could change some things". Kara nodded and said "as long as it doesn't affect any one too much". Barry said "yeah". Kara smiled. The Music Meister said "awesome, let's begin". He snapped his fingers and suddenly they were both in the field where Kara helped Barry get home. Barry was wearing his old suit from his second year and he had the tachyon enhancer on and Kara was in her old suit as well but with her new hairstyle. They looked at each other confused.