Getting what we came for!

Barry sped into the main room and put Kara down. He ran around the room and knocked all the assassins out. He let Nyssa and Talia continue to fight. Barry stood next to Kara and smiled. Kara asked "why are we not helping Nyssa". Barry said "I believe it's league tradition for them to duel, I couldn't let Talia cheat". Kara smiled and nodded. She said "yeah, that's fair now". Barry nodded and wrapped his arm around Kara. Kara done the same and rested her head on Barry's shoulder as they watched Nyssa and Talia fight. They watched as Nyssa got the upper hand and knocked Talia to the floor and kicked her sword away. Nyssa held her sword at Talia's throught and said "yield sister". Talia said "I yield". Barry smiled and asked "is that all we have to do". Nyssa nodded and said "you two can go get what you came for, I'll join you both later to say goodbye". Barry nodded and smiled. 

Barry sped with Kara in his arms to the archives but on the way, his speed seemed to disappear for a second and he tripped forwards. Kara noticed and stopped them from falling over. She held Barry and asked "are you ok". Barry nodded and smiled at Kara. He said "thanks Kar, I honestly don't know what's happened". Kara nodded and said "we can walk the rest of the way, I think we just need to get home and relax, maybe you haven't eaten enough". Barry nodded and said "it's probably just that". Kara nodded. The two held hands and walked into the archives room. Kara sighed and said "it's all in a foreign language, how will we know which one to look for". Barry said "with this". Barry pulled out something from his pocket and put it in his ear. Kara asked "what is it". Barry smirked and said "Gideon, can you scan all of these and look for any that mentions Leviathan". Gideon replied "yes Barry Allen, will that be all". Barry said "yeah Gideon, thank you". Kara smiled and wrapped her arms around Barry's neck. She said "you are the smartest person I know Barry Allen, you know that". Barry asked "oh yeah". Kara nodded. Barry smiled and placed his hands on her waist. He said "well you are the most adorable person I have ever met". Kara giggled and placed her lips on Barry's. Barry kissed back instantly with a big smile.

As they kissed, Gideon said "There is one archive that mentions Leviathan, would you like to know what it says". Barry and Kara pulled away and laughed at the interrupted moment. Barry said "yes Gideon thank you". Gideon said "it mentions that they originated in the area where National City currently is". Barry said "so They must have some sort of base there". Kara said "I know but we looked everywhere and couldn't find anything". Barry smiled and clicked his fingers. He said "during my first year, we tried to find Thawne everywhere, but.... It turns out he was the one place we didn't check, inside the building we worked in, right under our noses, and he also had the time vault, which we didn't find for some time". Kara said "well it could be some sort of secret room, plus they are all from alien origins, They would have some alien tech which means we have a disadvantage ". Barry said "maybe Kar, but we now know that their main base has to be in National City, and They must be operating there for some reason". Kara nodded and said "yeah, ok, so we have a potential lead from that, we need to also follow up on Andrea, and also Lex". Barry nodded and said "sounds like a plan, I'm going to go back to Central City tomorrow and see what I can do from there, plus I'm spending the day with my parents". Kara smiled and nodded. She's said "ok Bar, I'll keep an eye open at Catco and see what I can find there, maybe William has something else we can use". Barry nodded.

Nyssa came into the room and asked "do you have what you need". Kara smiled and said "yeah we have something that could help us". Nyssa smiled and said "I'm glad to hear, thanks for all your help today". Barry said "it was no problem, we are glad we could help". Nyssa smiled and gave them both a hug. She said "good luck with this Leviathan". Kara said "thanks". Barry smiled and said "we'll see you around Nyssa". Nyssa nodded and said "I'm going to pay Oliver a visit, tell him you are better with a bow". Barry grinned and said "thanks". Kara smiled more and said "well we will see you around Nyssa". Nyssa said "farewell you two". Barry smiled and sped away with Kara back to National City.

The two cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie after changing into pyjamas. Kara said "so you know how we slept together while we were heading to Nanda Parbat". Barry nodded and said "can't forget it, it was so nice". Kara smiled and said "well you are welcome to sleep beside me now, I mean you don't have to, it's just the couch looks so uncomfortable to lie on". Barry chuckled and said "says the person who lies on it and watches movies". Kara said "I can't get back pain Bar, you know that". Barry said "and neither can I Kar, you know that". Kara giggled and pecked Barry on the lips. She said "just come to bed with me my Scarlett Speedster". Barry chuckled and said "I will my girl of steel". Kara blushed and turned the TV off. She stood up and dragged Barry into the bedroom. The two lay in bed and snuggled into each other. Kara kissed Barry and said "might Bar, I love you". Barry smiled and said "night Kar, I love you too".