J'onn's surprise!

Barry put Nia down outside Kara's apartment and he knocked on the door. Kara answered it immediately. She smiled and said "hey Bar, hi Nia, come in". The two entered Kara's apartment. She gave Barry a quick peck on the lips. She asked "did you guys find anything". Barry sighed and said "not yet, how about you". Kara frowned and said "me neither, this seems impossible". Barry smiled at Kara and put his hand on her shoulder. He said "hey, we will find them we will, we have the Star Labs satellites doing their thing, and we are going to keep looking into it too". Kara smiled and said "I love your optimism Bar". Nia smiled and said "you two are really adorable but we should meet with J'onn and the others". Barry smirked. Kara looked at Barry and smiled at him.

Barry sped the two women to J'onn's work place. He put the two down and smiled. Nia said "a little warning next time". Barry said "I'll keep that in mind". Kara smiled and took his hand as the three walked inside. J'onn smiled and said "there they are". Lena smiled and said "about time". Barry said "sorry, it was my fault, we got a little side tracked in Central City". Brainy said "yes, They kicked the weather wizard and his daughters asses". Barry chuckled and said "yeah, we did". Lena asked "so have you found anything". J'onn said "not here, I have something to show you all first". J'onn stood up and walked over to a bookshelf. Barry asked with excitement "is it a secret lift". J'onn smiled. As He was about to pull the book down. Barry phased him and Kara through the bookshelf into the hidden elevator. Kara giggled and said "Bar". The elevator door opened and Lena, Brainy, Nia and J'onn all entered and grinned at Barry. Barry smiled and said "sorry, I just like secret elevators". Kara giggled and said "yeah, They are pretty cool".

The six exited the lift and they all looked around. Barry sped around the place and then came to a stop beside Kara. He grinned at J'onn and said "this place is so coooool". J'onn said "I'm glad you think so Barry". Kara asked "what is this place". J'onn smiled and said "well we have a base of operations in Central City". Lena asked "you do". Barry chuckled and said "yeah, we call it the hall of Justice, for teaming up, you know when the world almost comes to an end every year, We'll show you, we're still getting it all set up but we do need tech and science people, we mostly have the tech side". Lena smiled and said "I'm in". Barry said "cool". J'onn smiled and said "I thought we could use this place as our base in National City and to stay away from the DEO, Alex already know about this place but she has to keep her cover at the DEO".  Kara nodded. She asked "what are we calling this place". J'onn said "I figured we could just call it...." . Barry and J'onn both said "the tower". Barry high fived J'onn and said "yes..... It's awesome". Kara giggled at her boyfriend's excitement.

The six all sat down and began to discuss Leviathan. Kara said "I didn't find anything at Catco". Nia said "me and Barry didn't find anything in Central City but team Flash is working on it". Lena asked "why not combine teams, huh, we could have team superflash, like the ship name for you two". Barry and Kara's faces turned red. Brainy said "yes, yes, that would be cool". Barry smiled at Kara and asked "should we". Kara said "team SuperFlash, I like it". Barry smiled and said "team SuperFlash it is". Kara smiled more. J'onn asked, getting back onto topic "so what do we know about them so far". Kara said "well we know that They have been around for thousands of years, which will make it even harder for us, no one and I mean no one will know about them". Barry said "not necessarily". Everyone looked at Barry. Kara asked "what Do you mean Bar". Barry said "I mean, Leviathan, They were behind global extinction events right, like Pompeii, the ice age, all of that". Kara said "yeah". Barry said "well what other secret organisation does something similar". Everyone shrugged their shoulders. Barry said "right, I forget that I'm the only one from earth one, the League of Assassins, They were behind things like the assassination of Julius Caesar, the burning off rome, the black plague, They are pretty ancient as well, what if they know something about Leviathan". J'onn said "it may be worth checking". Barry nodded and said "me and Kara could travel to Nanda Parbat, see what we can find". Kara said "well then it's a plan". J'onn said "agreed". Barry turned to Kara and said "we might be gone for a couple of days". Kara smiled and said "that's fine Barry". Barry nodded and said "it's quite cold too". Kara said "I don't get cold remember, I'll be fine". Barry smiled and nodded. He said "we should go and get some supplies, like food and clothes, I'll meet you at your apartment tomorrow morning and we can leave then". Kara nodded and said "Ok, I'll head now then, see you tomorrow". She gave Barry a quick peck on the lips and then said "bye guys". Kara rushed out of the new base to pack some things. Barry smiled and said "see you all When we get back". Barry sped away to Central City to do the same thing as Kara.