Me:" come, I want to take you somewhere so we can talk "

Zama:" I'm not going anywhere with you " she says with a little bit of attitude and I fold my arms and look at her

Me:" Zah. Now! "

Zah;" I'm done following your rules scelo, I'm done ". I look at luh to give us some space

Her:" I think I'm going to eat, help me up scelo "

Zah:" I'll help you " she helps her get up then luh gives me an intimidating look she thinks but it's cute and I laugh.

Her:" don't make her do something she doesn't want to do cause you'll push her away and you don't want that " she closes the door after shee leaves and I sigh and look at zah

Me:" I really want to have a talk with you but I can't do that here with everyone around "

Zah:" you mean you can't fuck me to submission cause everyone in the house will hear? "

Me:" that too but we have to talk first before you let me fuck you "

Zah:" I don't want you to use me anymore sicelo, I can't " she snifs.

Me:" lets go to luh's and mbuso's house so you can scream at me all you like and throw things at me "

Zah:" I won't do that "

Me:" I know you won't but if it will make you feel better "

Her:" no it will hurt me more if I hurt you " 

Me:" lets go zah....please "

Her:" I'm scared of what you'll do to me when we're alone "

Me:" I won't hurt you "

Her:" you're angry scelo and I know how you get "

Me:" I promise you I won't hurt you "

Her:" but you did "

Me:" I know and I want to make it right " I sigh

Her:" ok "

Me:" thank you, come " I take her hand we leave using the back door cause I know my aunt will shout at me for wanting to be alone with zama. We get in my car and I drive to mbuso's place, and she's looking outside the window.

Me:" I'm sorry I hurt you zah, I shouldn't have left you and ran to ayanda "

Her:" what happemd between you two? "

Me:" she's not what I thought she was "

Her:" If she was the person you thought she was would I be here right now? "

Me:".......I thought she would be like you "

Her:" you wanted someone else to be like me, but not me?....wow "

Me:" I didn't know it at that time "

Her:" do you love her? "

Me:" I don't love her "

Her:" but you told me about her, you were so sure she's the one and now she's not, what happend? "

Me:" I saw her at the club and I liked her, payed for her bill then asked mark to take them home then I get a call that her boyfriend is beating her up and we get there, take her to the hospital.... she looked bad "

Her:" so the nights you came late and would wake me up and fuck me...hurt me, were the nights you went to see her? "

Me:" yes "

Her:" then what?, you declared your undying love for her? "

Me:" no I didn't, I told her I wanted to get to know her and she should give me, us a chance. She was sweet and I was excited but then we went to standerton and when I came back I went to see her at her bakery and she was kinda mad. I took her out for late lunch then her ex called and she freaked out "