✧~ Forgive me for all I've done ~✧

*waves*

hello! author-kun is here once again~

again, sorry for not updating. school's a bitch.

anyways, im back. this chapter is one of my own that i came up with, not a request.

by the way, requests are still closed. however, i plan on opening them again very soon.

this is angst! so prepare your heart!

themes such as death, violence and torture are in this chapter! please don't read if you are uncomfortable with any of these! ⚠️

with that being said, here's the chapter.

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ. ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ. ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴀɴɢsᴛ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Bakugou."

"Yes, Sir?"

"I have an assignment for you."

The ash blonde rolled his eyes before storming over to his boss who was sat at his office desk.

"What is it?" He grumbled, already feeling fed up with the job. He had been doing this job for three months now, but often got assigned the hardest and most difficult missions that required skill.

"It's an assassination." His boss announced with an evil smirk forming at his lips.

Katsuki's eyes seemingly grew wider. An assassination? Well, that was new.

"An assassination...?" He couldn't help the question that slipped out of his mouth.

The male sat down on his desk chair nodded. "Yes. We have it all planned out for you. All we really need to do is to give you directions and weapons."

Bakugou gulped, suddenly feeling a bit nervous. But why should he? He was used to this type of assignment. Although... He had never achieved something as big as this before. Completing this would mean he would get a promotion.

However, Katsuki didn't care about that. He didn't care about anything to do with the job. He hated it with a passion and immediately regretted applying for it.

There was just one problem, though. That being that he wasn't allowed to quit the job. If he made an announcement explaining he wanted to quit, he would be taken down to the basement to be tortured, then die a slow and painful death.

Nice, right?

"Who is it that I'm assassinating?" Questioned the ash blonde, eager eyes watching as his boss pulled out a case file from one of his desk drawers.

"Have a look." Was all he muttered, effortlessly sliding the file over to the ash blonde.

Bakugou hesitated for a moment or two, before slowly reaching down and picking it up in his hands. Once he had successfully grabbed it, he flipped it open.

The name his eyes read over and over again caused him to feel sick all of a sudden.

This had to be some sort of nightmare.